Author Topic: Design contest  (Read 17687 times)

Offline Nevaratoiel

• Artisian
  • X-Man Legend
  • I don't bite... hard...
    • Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting
Re: Design contest
« Reply #45 on: December 21, 2007, 05:21:14 PM »
I can work with anything. BUT... it would be easier if I had Adiago's layout in a layered file like a .psd or so...
Nicole a.k.a. Nev a.k.a. Neva

I come and go, and come and go, but you're not rid of me that easy... ;D
ELFAE | Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting

Online Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #46 on: December 21, 2007, 05:32:53 PM »
Alrighty, I'll pm him and have him send to me, and I'll get it to you.

Neko

Offline Nevaratoiel

• Artisian
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #47 on: December 21, 2007, 05:37:16 PM »
Thanks a bunch.

Online Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #48 on: January 05, 2008, 06:27:47 PM »
calling Adiago! calling Adiago!!!!! Dude, we need to hear from you so that we can actually work on updating the library.  Your design is it!!!  Where oh where is Adiago!!!  Anyone know him, let him know we're looking for him.

PM, Email has not worked thus far. 

HELP US

Neko
« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 08:00:28 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline winterwolfen

• X-Man Mentor
  • Winterwolfen greets you
« Reply #49 on: January 05, 2008, 07:25:34 PM »
take it easy neko

Adiago have seen the mail, but haven't had the time to answer and at the moment he can't find the files to the layout. that's why it's taking to long :/

/winterwolfen

Adiago

« Reply #50 on: January 05, 2008, 07:39:08 PM »
Aaa, I can't believe it takes an "APB" on me to get a hold of me, I'm so ashamed :(. I'm sorry I've been MIA for a while, I went home to my parents and have just been swamped with one thing after another (especially my biggest exam ever I have barely scratched on the surface).

Oh, I got the email you sent, I was just in a real hurry (and in Stockholm visiting my sister) so I left it like that thinking of replying once I got back but forgot unfortunately.

As I said above I'm not currently home so I've had some trouble finding the PSD file (3computers, 2external hd's + usbs lol) but I think I know where I have it and will do my best to have it to you by tomorrow so you can start coding it (even if I have to re-do it from scratch) :)

Once again I'm sorry for the delay I've just never been this stressed in my entire life to be honest.

Let the spanking begin!  :gambit:

Online Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #51 on: January 05, 2008, 08:16:43 PM »
take it easy neko

Adiago have seen the mail, but haven't had the time to answer and at the moment he can't find the files to the layout. that's why it's taking to long :/

/winterwolfen

I guess I should have added smiley faces to my stuff, I was thinking I was more humorous than actually appeared on text.  And quite frankly, I let allot of time go by and no one said anything.  So, knowing people move, or find other things.  I had no idea.  So, its not a big deal for me to at least make another attempt since I had heard nothing.   ;D  It was totally my intent to playfully call for Adiago to reply, not knowing if he would or not.

Aaa, I can't believe it takes an "APB" on me to get a hold of me, I'm so ashamed :(. I'm sorry I've been MIA for a while, I went home to my parents and have just been swamped with one thing after another (especially my biggest exam ever I have barely scratched on the surface).

Oh, I got the email you sent, I was just in a real hurry (and in Stockholm visiting my sister) so I left it like that thinking of replying once I got back but forgot unfortunately.

As I said above I'm not currently home so I've had some trouble finding the PSD file (3computers, 2external hd's + usbs lol) but I think I know where I have it and will do my best to have it to you by tomorrow so you can start coding it (even if I have to re-do it from scratch) :)

Once again I'm sorry for the delay I've just never been this stressed in my entire life to be honest.

Let the spanking begin!  :gambit:

Don't tempt me to spank you!  LOL  :gambit: 

I understand the holiday/family/real life craziness.  You should put your family and all that stuff first. 

I also do the same thing, you open the email and say, "Hey, I'll get to that  - I will". Then a time goes by and you've moved so far beyond it that you forget it was there.  I know I've let time go by and can relate to the ideology.

Anyway, I'm glad you are alright and still are about - and when you can get to the files .. that would be wonderful.  Take your time, I'm just glad you still check the site out from time to time.  I was worried that we might not see you again.  Thanks allot, I really do appreciate it. 

:)

Neko

« Last Edit: January 05, 2008, 09:32:24 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline Nevaratoiel

• Artisian
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #52 on: January 05, 2008, 08:25:25 PM »
Yay! He's alive! Hurray! Good to know you're still among the living. Oh, and don't hurry too much. My life is stressed too. I know your pain.

I didn't get WW's :/ though. Hm.....

*takes it easy*

Offline winterwolfen

• X-Man Mentor
  • Winterwolfen greets you
« Reply #53 on: January 05, 2008, 09:44:41 PM »
"I didn't get WW's :/ though. Hm....."

Hey, what's that suppose to mean!  ;D

/winterwolfen

Adiago

« Reply #54 on: January 07, 2008, 02:08:26 PM »
I SENT IT! yay me :)

Oh, don't worry I'm never leaving this place I might just be a  little busy from time to time but I'll always be around, simply an email/pm (or contact through WW) away hehe.

I wish I could code the layout for you as well but it would take time since I have a lot to do at the moment so hopefully Nevaratoiel will be able to work with my structure of the PSD (I work in layers and sort them in folders, love me layers lol).

Anyways I can't wait to see it up and Nevaratoiel just PM me if you need help with anything specific or have any questions :)

Offline Nevaratoiel

• Artisian
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #55 on: January 07, 2008, 05:32:20 PM »
I SENT IT! yay me :)

Oh, don't worry I'm never leaving this place I might just be a  little busy from time to time but I'll always be around, simply an email/pm (or contact through WW) away hehe.

I wish I could code the layout for you as well but it would take time since I have a lot to do at the moment so hopefully Nevaratoiel will be able to work with my structure of the PSD (I work in layers and sort them in folders, love me layers lol).

Anyways I can't wait to see it up and Nevaratoiel just PM me if you need help with anything specific or have any questions :)

Don't worry. I love layers too. Every little thing in a different layer. Sometimes I have so many layers I get lost in them. ;D So that will work very well. I'll go work on it as soon as I've gotten it. Thanks for finding the time to find it.