Site Stuff > Site News

Spoiler Tags

(1/5) > >>

Nekobaghira:
You must use spoiler tags.  It is easy to do, and and a courtesy to those of us who don't want to be spoiled.  The ? box is the spoiler tag button.  You click on it and type in between the two tags.

For those who just like to type.  The word spoiler and /spoiler inside [] ... spoiler is the front tag, /spoiler is the back tag.  I will give an example with an * symbol.

[*spoiler] type spoilers[*/spoiler] .. remove * and you've got t he tags.

Please please ... lets be very careful regarding the upcoming movie.  Spoiler tags are for anything new that may get posted on this forum.  Whether Gambit related or not. 

Tags must be used for at least a week, if not slightly longer and in the case of the Wolverine movie ... until the middle of May. 

Neko

Nekobaghira:
I have removed the thread that was explicit regarding the Wolverine movie.  If you wish to pm each other regarding the movie, axel is the one to talk with. 

Axel, I know you meant well. :)  I'm just protecting myself and my family from any financial repercussions that could occur from that information being on this site.

Please gang, no spoilers on this movie until it is officially released, only whats in the trailers is acceptable.  And that should be in tags. 

Nekobaghira:
No movie images please that are from the movie.  Only images allowed are promotional material, and whatever is in the trailers that have been offcially released.

I've removed images.  None of these maybe posted until after the movies release.  Please Guildies, I need you to help me out on this.

Neko

Nevaratoiel:

--- Quote from: Nekobaghira on April 02, 2009, 12:36:19 PM ---axel is the one to talk with. 
--- End quote ---

I think Axel deleted his account. He showed up as 'guest' when I last saw his post. I think we scared him off, which was really not on purpose. I just told him to keep down and be careful to post spoilers, because there are enough people who just don't want to see. I guess he got offended and deleted his account.

If that was the case, I'm sorry, I was to blame too.

Nekobaghira:
There is no Axel on the forum member list.  If Axel did delete his/her account, well, that was rash and unnecessary.  I hold no one to blame what so ever.  I should have checked the site earlier in the day but had not.  By the time I did see what was going on it was too late.  *shrugs* What can you do. 

I think explaining what a spoiler is to someone is not a problem.  Some people may not know about spoilers and they only way to  learn is if someone explains it.  So, Neva don't worry about it.  And the fact all the spoilers were from a movie with 29 days to go until its release was a bit reckless.  And deserved someone explaining which is acceptable.  I would wager a guess that .. that sort of thing would have been removed from any of the larger comic book websites.  And most likely could have caused a warning. 

Axel is welcome to come back.  But if Axel chooses to do so, I expect no spoilers regarding the movie, no images or anything that has not been released publicly by Fox or Marvel.   

Its not a big deal, as long as we behave ourselves.   :)

Neko

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version