Site Stuff > Meet 'n Greet

The Hello Thread

(1/109) > >>

Nekobaghira:
Hi Everyone!

Welcome back to the Gambit Guild forum.  We have missed you!  This is the place to introduce yourself.

Enjoy!

Neko

SmurfButcher Bob:
Heyas,

I am Bob, Butcher of Smurfs.

I won't directly participate on this board very much, but you'll probably figure out that if you see me lurking around... something is about to break.  ::) 

I'll primarily be involved with some of the technical aspects of the site, so if someone has an issue or a great idea... I might chime in.

Spectrum:
Wow, it's good to see the site coming back together. Between Gambit disappearing from comics, and then the site disappearing from the net, I was worried that Gambit's fandom had given up.

Hope to see things up and running again soon! Oh yea, hello. Hah. I've been a member of the forums for the past two or three versions of the boards, but changed my name each time. My first was my RL name, and then I was going by Vilify for a bit. Not sure if I posted much under the second alias. lol

Nekobaghira:
Welcome back Spectrum.  Pass the word, would love to get everyone back.  And thanks to SmurfButcherBob for helping out. 

Neko

leslina:
Hello. Been a while since I posted in the previous incarnations of the Guild. Not since the old Mailing List ages ago. Goodness, that's almost a decade! Awesome job BoS.  ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version