Author Topic: The Hello Thread  (Read 155164 times)

Gambit20709

Re: The Hello Thread
« Reply #15 on: November 01, 2006, 02:40:30 PM »
Hi every body

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2006, 03:32:17 PM »
Hello Gambit20709!  Welcome to the Gambit Guild. 

Neko

Offline Canemacar

• X-Man Legend
  • Can I hold your purse, chere?
« Reply #17 on: November 01, 2006, 03:39:33 PM »
Hi there.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2006, 03:47:59 PM »
There is Canemar!  Wondered when you'd get here!  Great to have you.  Post away!

Neko ;D

Cosmic

« Reply #19 on: November 01, 2006, 04:56:18 PM »
Yay the GG's back.

Hi everyone how are you all? I was a member of the old Gambit Guild some of you may remember me.     

Offline Spectrum

• Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #20 on: November 01, 2006, 04:58:51 PM »
Nice to meet you! Good to see more people coming back.

Cosmic

« Reply #21 on: November 01, 2006, 05:05:30 PM »
Nice to meet you to. It is good to see people coming back now to email some other people that used to come here and see if i can get them back.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #22 on: November 01, 2006, 06:13:35 PM »
Sweet!  That will rock.  I know Scruffy used to visit allot so if any knows where Scruff is that would be good too.

Neko
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 07:58:49 AM by Nekobaghira »

paws

« Reply #23 on: November 01, 2006, 07:35:59 PM »
Hello - I'm a noobie here, though I did peruse the old gambit guild for a short time before it went down...I don't think I ever posted - pretty sure I just lurked...hmm. Dang brain anyway.

Anyway - obviously I'm a fan, and thought I'd stalk here to get more of a fix. I'm 32, a mother (therefore a girl by default), and I'm (shocking I am sure 'cause of the name) involved in animal welfare.

Nice to meetcha all :)

Paws

Cosmic

« Reply #24 on: November 02, 2006, 07:11:07 AM »
Sweet!? That will rock.? I know Scruffy used to visit allot so if any knows where Scruff is that would be good too.

Neko

I know where Scruff is gettin himself into trouble lol. I with try and drag him back when I give him ring a this weekend and I will see I can get Shinatoa, Niala and SheCat back and Remy Lebeau ;D?

Hey nice to meet ya Paws.
« Last Edit: November 02, 2006, 01:22:38 PM by Cosmic »

Talia_J

« Reply #25 on: November 02, 2006, 10:30:29 AM »
Yo all

I'm new to the Guild, was dragged over here by Paws, who incidentally is the reason for my Gambit love. She totally turned me on to him.

Not much to say except I am 24, live in NY, a sculptor among other things, and I co-run an RP on another Xmen fansite.

Hiya!

Cosmic

« Reply #26 on: November 02, 2006, 01:04:42 PM »
Hiya and welcome

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #27 on: November 02, 2006, 01:11:30 PM »
Yo all

I'm new to the Guild, was dragged over here by Paws, who incidentally is the reason for my Gambit love. She totally turned me on to him.

Not much to say except I am 24, live in NY, a sculptor among other things, and I co-run an RP on another Xmen fansite.

Hiya!

Awesome!  Welcome, would you be interested in doing some RP in our gaming board?   I'm not good with games or  that sort of thing.

Neko

Talia_J

« Reply #28 on: November 02, 2006, 01:43:00 PM »
Awesome!  Welcome, would you be interested in doing some RP in our gaming board?   I'm not good with games or  that sort of thing.

Neko

Hmm...it's possible. I co-run a chat based RP, and its actually the first RP I've ever played, let alone run. If anyone is interested in playing I can surely give out a link. It'd be great to have some new people in it, and maybe we can have some kind of cross-board stuff.

Turbo

« Reply #29 on: November 03, 2006, 01:19:37 AM »
A member here, CrazyDragon. Had told me this site was back up and running. Nice to see that it is. If you're not familiar with me, my name is Turbo. I had joined the Gambit Guild forums previously when the older version was around. The members was behind in comics, so I posted scans page by page for them. They started calling me a "Legbit". Legend + Gambit = Legbit. If this place needs scans or anything, I could possibly get them. Just saying hello, by the way.