Author Topic: The Hello Thread  (Read 156603 times)

Offline R0d

• Survivor
  • Bang... you dead
Re: The Hello Thread
« Reply #390 on: July 21, 2013, 12:22:37 PM »
Welcome!  :D
"Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity." - Unknown

Offline Saika

• Journeyman
« Reply #391 on: July 30, 2013, 09:11:48 PM »
Hello.  Sorry if I am posting wrongly or I wasn't supposed to bump this topic or anything, I don't completely know what you guys prefer on this forum, just letting you know I'm here.  I don't know a lot so to save everyone the trouble (and myself from saying something dumb) I will lurk mostly if I even post at all.  There's not much I can do to contribute to any conversations or the forum/site itself, but I recently bought a few comics so if anyone needs scans I could upload some providing I won't get crucified for uploading something that doesn't belong to me/was drawn by someone else.  I'm just here to learn more about Remy.  Nice to meet you all, I'm surprised that despite the lack of activity on this forum many people still drop by, and I really admire the dedication put into all this so maybe one day I can give back for the knowledge I've gained here.  See you guys around and forgive me beforehand if I do anything idiotic.  Thank you for your time.

NicoPony

« Reply #392 on: July 30, 2013, 09:23:46 PM »
Welcome to the board!  Lurk or post or what have you.  Don't worry about saying anything stupid.  I never let stupidity stop me from posting.   ;D

Offline Saika

• Journeyman
« Reply #393 on: July 30, 2013, 09:41:45 PM »
I'm sorry, once again I'm not sure if this is the place to ask such questions but uhm. . . . . .

Do you guys have like a signature request thread and/or someone that makes signatures? Or perhaps more like a graphics request thread? I'm sorry I'm not asking because I want one, I'm asking because of the lack of signatures on this forum.  I haven't seen a graphics request thread but I may have missed it.  Sorry again.

Thank you in advanced for your patience.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #394 on: July 30, 2013, 10:57:32 PM »
Welcome Saika -I hope you enjoy the forum no matter your preference for participation.

There isn't an official signature thread.  But its a great idea, and we might need to whip one together.  I'm certain we can come up with Gambit quotes easily.

As for graphics request thread, again no official thread.  However, that doesn't mean we can't make one. 

As to the gallery, you can upload but it takes a mod to approve.  Always been that way.  Don't take our slow response occasionally as an issue with the image.  Working, life and whatever means sometimes you just don't see the images. 

Glad to have you.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #395 on: July 31, 2013, 02:08:52 AM »
Welcome Saika :) I hope you will like this place. Do not be afraid to post your thoughts about :)

Offline Greens

• Horseman
« Reply #396 on: August 24, 2013, 01:21:35 PM »
Hi to all new members *waves* :)

Offline LadyKate

• Thief's Apprentice
« Reply #397 on: September 17, 2013, 01:52:22 PM »
Hello!

I suck at introductions, but I wanted to say that I'm really glad I found this board!

Offline Toadman005

• Horseman
« Reply #398 on: September 17, 2013, 01:55:00 PM »
Hello!

I suck at introductions, but I wanted to say that I'm really glad I found this board!

Welcome, chere.
\"Say, do you hear that? It\'s the sound of the Reaper...\"

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #399 on: September 17, 2013, 01:58:34 PM »
Welcome to the site.  Enjoy.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #400 on: September 17, 2013, 01:59:56 PM »
Welcome ;)
I hope you enjoy this place)

NicoPony

« Reply #401 on: September 17, 2013, 07:11:59 PM »
Welcome! Have fun!

Offline R0d

• Survivor
  • Bang... you dead
« Reply #402 on: September 17, 2013, 07:14:30 PM »
welcome  :D
"Never attribute to malice what can be adequately explained by stupidity." - Unknown

Offline Saika

• Journeyman
« Reply #403 on: September 30, 2013, 01:33:21 AM »
Welcome to the forums. :)

Offline Limelite2002

• X-Man Student
« Reply #404 on: October 05, 2013, 08:03:58 PM »
Hi

I'm in love with  :gambit:  Nice to meet everyone.
"I was a normal baby for thirty seconds, then ninjas stole my Mama."

"I could melt you with my mind." - Pete Holmes' Prof. X