Author Topic: The Hello Thread  (Read 156368 times)

Offline WHAGENT

• Guild's Wrestler
  • X-Man Mentor
Re: The Hello Thread
« Reply #165 on: May 21, 2007, 12:35:52 PM »
hi all!!! just wanted to drop by and greet everyone... and to tell them that I am far more superior than everyone else here... but mostly just to say hi.

Offline NicoleWagner1981

• Global Moderator
  • X-Man Teacher
« Reply #166 on: May 21, 2007, 12:54:21 PM »
hi all!!! just wanted to drop by and greet everyone... and to tell them that I am far more superior than everyone else here... but mostly just to say hi.

You are so not... I am! Me! WORSHIP ME YOU FOOLS! *Blinks and crawls back under her rock* :-[ Sorry.. power trip... And hello new members!
-Nicole

Offline Canemacar

• X-Man Legend
  • Can I hold your purse, chere?
« Reply #167 on: May 21, 2007, 03:12:40 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen, I present Whagent. Don't wave or make eye contact and no flash photography. ;D

Offline WHAGENT

• Guild's Wrestler
  • X-Man Mentor
« Reply #168 on: May 22, 2007, 02:25:14 AM »

Ladies and gentlemen, I present Whagent. Don't wave or make eye contact and no flash photography. ;D

*bows*

thank you, cane.

come on everyone, lets give it up for my agent, canemacar!!!
he's almost as great as me.

la

« Reply #169 on: May 28, 2007, 09:39:51 AM »
Hi, also a returning member, I was surprised to find that I had actually already registered to use this forum. I've been a Gambit Guild follower for a very very long time, I wish I could remember when. I was probably 14ish, and I'm 21 now! Did I even have a computer then? I remember being scared to go on it coz I thought everyone who used the computer would know what I'd been looking at. And I remember not being able to remember the url exactly and panicking that I'd never find it again!

I remember when the forum was just one long page where people posted just straight onto the page no pretty boxes, nada. Bourbon Street I think it was called? With like 2195 after it or something? My my my.

I'd really like to get the mailing list back on it's feet, it felt like a place of serious discussion, whereas on the forums, people come and go so quickly. Not that I'd stop using the forums, hopefully I'm back for good  :)

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #170 on: May 28, 2007, 09:53:30 AM »
I remember that forum.  It was all green.  ;D

I think it would be great to get the mailing list rolling. 

Welcome back to the forum and site.

I do think serious discussion does happen on this site.   You'd be surprised. 

Neko

Mikey Pisan

« Reply #171 on: July 12, 2007, 04:02:35 AM »
Greetings and Salutations, mes amis!

I haven't kept up with the X-Men in a few years, but have always believed Gambit to be one of the greatest comic book protagaonists of all time.  Found this site thruogh searches and LOVE it.  Thought I'd join and maybe find some small way to contribute

Offline winterwolfen

• X-Man Mentor
  • Winterwolfen greets you
« Reply #172 on: July 12, 2007, 07:33:48 AM »
well Mikey Pisan , let me be honored to be the first one to greet you to gambitguild  :coolsmiley:
We are a strang little bunch here, but don't be shy and write whenever you want in the forum.

/winterwolfen

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #173 on: July 12, 2007, 07:35:13 AM »
Welcome Mikey!

Glad you found the site and forum.  Fun group of people we have here.  I'm sure something will come up that you'll contribute too.   ;)

Neko

Offline CJK92294

• Global Moderator
  • Horseman
« Reply #174 on: July 12, 2007, 09:22:01 AM »
Welcome to the guild. Don't be shy and have fun.
« Last Edit: July 12, 2007, 09:28:27 AM by CJK92294 »

Offline Protege moi

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #175 on: July 12, 2007, 10:31:07 AM »
Wow, I think my hello on this thread is long overdue! 

But I think most people have had a chance to get to know me, either through chat or reading my posts!  I've been a long time Gambit lover...oh we're looking at 10/11 years here, ever since I started picking up X-Men comic books when i was 12 years old! 

This is my first membership to the guild, and I have to say I thoroughly enjoy this site, and its people!  I'm overjoyed that I'm not the only stark raving mad Gambit lunatic out there who will scoff when all Gambit gets in the X-Men movies is his name on a list of mutants in X2, and cheer wildly at a Wolverine mention in 'Transformers,' etc, etc, etc.

Alors, laissez les bons temps rouler!

Velocity

« Reply #176 on: July 18, 2007, 05:22:15 PM »
okey day, so I'm not new...but personal life got in the way of getting on forums and then a Harry Potter binge moment...but read a couple of fanfics and comics and now can get on the computer more so definately will try to post more and stop lurking.

anyways I'm back!

-Velocity, Master Lurker

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #177 on: July 18, 2007, 06:05:45 PM »
Welcome back to the forums Master Lurker Velocity! 

Don't lurk too much, post from time to time that would be great.

Neko

Offline Valerie

• X-Man Leader
« Reply #178 on: July 18, 2007, 08:00:06 PM »
Hi Velocity!

Welcome  :D  Come on in and make yourself at home.

Valerie

Offline CJK92294

• Global Moderator
  • Horseman
« Reply #179 on: July 18, 2007, 10:06:33 PM »
Welcome and I hope to see you in chat.