Site Stuff > Meet 'n Greet

The guy writing GAMBIT saying "Hi!"

(1/7) > >>

Asmus:
Hi guys!
   @Nekobaghira tipped me off to this site.   I just wanted to swing by and give a quick Hello!
   I know better than to wade into the boards, as I don't want anyone to feel like they can't speak freely for fear of upsetting us thin-skinned comics pros.   ;)
   Instead, I just wanted to say Thank You! to you folks who have been excited for the book, reading it, and/or helping spread the word.  (I'm still getting messages from new fans & readers who love Gambit but didn't know the series launched. )
   Whether you've been into what we're doing with the current book or not - I'm more than happy to talk honestly about it all (without spoilers).   So feel free to reach out.  
   I'll try to check back on this thread.   But I'm on Twitter most days @jamesasmus or peeking in & posting stuff on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/JamesAsmusWrites

Again - thank you infinitely to everyone passionate and supportive of Gambit.   We've been working to show Marvel that he, and his fanbase, can be bigger than they thought.

Merci beaucoup,
+james

~~~~~~
fixed the link, we have a protective system in place.  :)  Number of posts thing.

X-fan73:
Keep fighting the good fight, and remember no one likes Deathbit- not even a little!

Nekobaghira:
Hey!!!  Glad you popped in to say Hello!  We've been excited about this book since it was announced in April.  And IMO - by far you have had the best handle of the character in an incredibly long time.  It's amazing to actually see, and read Gambit the way he should be again.

bigbarda:
Asmus! I'm still campaigning for you and Daniel Ketchum to have glamour shots beside your credits every issue. Proper ones, with vaseline on the lens and mullets. I'M NOT JOKING.

NicoPony:
Oh, geez.  I hope this doesn't mean I to have to tone down my off-color commentary now...

--- Quote from: X-fan73 on November 27, 2012, 05:13:28 PM ---Keep fighting the good fight, and remember no one likes Deathbit- not even a little!

--- End quote ---

Let's not discriminate against those who are into seeing Gambit dressed in black leather straps.

Okay. That didn't last long.

Welcome to our board.  Please do not feed the fangirls.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version