Author Topic: Xmen - via LL  (Read 134034 times)

Online Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Xmen - via LL
« on: April 29, 2013, 02:08:26 AM »
We can't cater to the Xmen fanfic community -  fanfiction.net does a much better job.  So - this is what we can do.  :)

The LeBeau Library can be found on www.fanfiction.net

http://www.fanfiction.net/community/Gambit-Guild-LeBeau-Library/101440/

If you would like to submit a story the the LeBeau Library, please use ff.net's submission form and notify one of the librarians:

Alisx123 - GambitRemy
    NicoPony
    Nicole Wagner
    Nightmare92

We welcome all genres, story-telling styles, and pairings.  Stories rated K through M may be submitted to ff.net.  If you have a story with a rating of NC-17, please post your submissions to the Gambit Guild's Adult board here on this site.  

We will be migrating all stories (rated K-M) currently hosted on the LeBeau Library to ff.net where they can be seen by a wider audience.  If you have a story recommendation, please PM one of the librarians and we will be happy to add it to the Library.  If you would like to be part of our LeBeau Staff...(hee hee) let me know and I will make you an official librarian (hair buns, granny glasses, cardigans, and sensible shoes not required)!

We are 164 stories and counting...!  Please follow the Library on ff.net and show your support for our wonderful writers.

id: 101440
« Last Edit: April 29, 2013, 12:48:27 PM by Nekobaghira »

Online Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Re: Xmen - via LL
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2023, 04:59:59 PM »
It's been awhile and this is my effort to get the links out there. Ten years since the first move, wild. The LL will stay here as well.

**Wow - must be a gift to me. The Lebeau Library is in AO3. The import is done, I am the archivist, all works are currently closed (I think - choice on my part.) But the good news is ... it's there. I looked and wow. Anyway, the library is preserved as I wished.

And to Nicopony, you got your wish too ... stories that are not Magneto/Xavier oriented to the bananas.

Thank you all for the patience, I feel good about the Library's existence. I will now change the current page to links to the two places that have the library. Not right away, it costs nothing to host.

New eyes for great stories - love it.
Neko.

edit: a few little details in the hunt. But overall, I'm happy for the new home. And new stories are not un-welcomed.. we'll see how it goes, maybe some with the cats? ... LOL. I don't know, its been closed a long time.

edit1:
Xmen all types; category, I don't have exact link yet, but I will update once I know and not need to research.
Will edit this as I go, this project has been something.   :D :gambit: I'll need a few more days (possibly weeks), I'm okay with it.
I've seen the prototype and I'm good with it.  :gambit: :D

edit2: As I am the archivist, you can find it by the Lebeau Library in the search engine at the site or via LebeauLibrary_Archivist.

I'll still look for a direct link but it is easy to find. Let me find a way to make it more public as I've forgotten how collections works and for some odd reason, I don't have it tagged there yet, but I will or hope to do so.

Thanks for all the support.
From the site news part of the guild. :)
« Last Edit: December 02, 2023, 05:51:30 PM by Nekobaghira »

Online Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Re: Xmen - via LL
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2024, 08:54:31 AM »