Author Topic: The Flash  (Read 1423 times)

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
The Flash
« on: October 13, 2015, 08:59:00 PM »
So its been on two seasons now. Pretty solid. Anyone watching?
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Re: The Flash
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 09:10:12 PM »
No, I have watched any of it.  I keep telling myself to catch it on demand or something.  :)

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2015, 12:03:50 AM »
No, I have watched any of it.  I keep telling myself to catch it on demand or something.  :)

It's pretty good. Whole first season is on Netflix now.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 02:34:10 AM »
I watch it sporadically, but it is a fun show. I like that it doesn't try to be all dark and serious like arrow (meaning the ridiculous parts stand out even more)

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #4 on: October 14, 2015, 03:42:09 AM »
Jah i watch it, really like it, great cast great characters however they do stretch it a bit, it could do with shorter seasons maybe ill see after season 2

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #5 on: October 14, 2015, 07:17:54 AM »
Jah i watch it, really like it, great cast great characters however they do stretch it a bit, it could do with shorter seasons maybe ill see after season 2

Agree, I was surprised they gave the first season over 20 episodes. But without spoiling anything last nights episode was jammed packed full of Easter eggs and references. I don't even read DC and I caught most of them.

I watch it sporadically, but it is a fun show. I like that it doesn't try to be all dark and serious like arrow (meaning the ridiculous parts stand out even more)

Yeah that's true. I like how they broke the 4th well in season one when they pointed that out... Or was that season 3 of Arrow? Either way they made note of the differences of tone in the story. Thought that was pretty funny. Diggles first reaction to Flash's speed was hilarious.

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #6 on: October 14, 2015, 07:24:55 AM »
But I want to get a little sweaty. Dantay, Anya

If Eddie killed himself and that stopped the fake Dr. Wells aka Eiobard from being born, thus erasing him from existence, then shouldn't have everything he did be erased as well? From Barry's mother's murder, killing the real Wells and his Wife, all the way through his creating the accident that gave Flash his powers prematurely (remember he made it happen like 4-5 years earlier than it should have)? Shouldn't they be in a completely new timeline? Even Arrow should be different due to that change, no? Was it canceled out because they stopped the black hole? Was it supposed to erase that Earth, perhaps?

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #7 on: October 14, 2015, 11:37:18 AM »
wible wobely time wimey     or  yeah wtf ive been thinking the same thing its a paradox