Author Topic: Final Fantasy VII remake  (Read 1882 times)

Offline Nevaratoiel

• Artisian
  • X-Man Legend
  • I don't bite... hard...
    • Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting
Final Fantasy VII remake
« on: July 05, 2015, 06:37:41 AM »
I don't know if anyone is playing the series, but I had to get this off my chest, since I can't vent my excitement anywhere else.

I just read online that there's going to be full remake of Final Fantasy VII. Not just a HD upgrade, but a completely new, built up from nothing game. When heard that I almost squealed, as my fan girl part almost took over. Too old for all of that of course.

I'm sure it won't be all I want to, but I'm so happy that, after all these years, and after all the hesitation from their side, they finally gave in and are actually going to make it! :D
Nicole a.k.a. Nev a.k.a. Neva

I come and go, and come and go, but you're not rid of me that easy... ;D
ELFAE | Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting

Offline winterwolfen

• X-Man Mentor
  • Winterwolfen greets you
Re: Final Fantasy VII remake
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2015, 07:25:33 AM »
Haha, the news is 2-3 weeks old, but I was overjoyed too over it, I even got tears in my eyes when I saw the trailer. So happy! :-) It was the first RPG I ever played, and it's one of the best, but it was this game that triggered my interest for the genera.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1vSYIHlMp8
Check out the reaction of this people, mirroring my own feelings ( not the girl thought, more like the guy on the chair)

Year 2015 turned out to be a good year after all, at least if your nostalgic, remake of FF7, continue of the game shenmue, remake of the cartoon 'secret of NIMH' (which I love to bits), a sequel to fight club given out as comic book, x-men 92 (I have read the 3 comics so far and I wish they had a lot more romy than now), update of the fanfic 'game of empires'  just to name a few :-)

Offline Nevaratoiel

• Artisian
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2015, 07:41:19 AM »
I know the news has been 2-3 weeks old, but I haven't been really following the news on it really. I sort of gave up on it ever happening a few years ago. I'm really not that much of game nerd... Well, that's debatable, since I do spend most of my free time (which is a lot at the moment!) on playing FFXIV Online.

I really hope there will be more information (preferably visual, in the form of images and videos) soon, because only having this teaser trailer makes me nuts!

This is really one of the few good things this year for me...

Offline Sheba

• X-Man Leader
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2015, 06:39:28 PM »
Hm, FF7 coming out.

A Clinton making a White House run.

New Space Jam coming.

.....Have we actually gone back in time to the 90's?!

Offline Nevaratoiel

• Artisian
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #4 on: July 25, 2015, 07:51:11 AM »
Almost seems like it, lol!

I'm confident it will be good though.

Offline winterwolfen

• X-Man Mentor
  • Winterwolfen greets you
« Reply #5 on: December 16, 2015, 04:49:08 PM »
Trust that square enix can find a way to **** the final fantasy remake.
I don’t know how many here do fallow the FF-news/updates, but apparently they are going to make the game episodic.

They are already milking the franchises to its maximum, why don’t do it some more?
The development of games today is taking a pretty s***ty approach, it’s becoming more accepting to realise half finished games for the consumers just to save money, and after releasing patches to make the game playable. Why don’t just start making everything into episodes too? Not to mention stop make physical copies, and make everything digital….

Sight, sorry I’m just pissed of right now

Ow well, it look like I have to wait a while longer before I’ll go and buy a PS4, but on a lighter note, I’m happy to hear the game Ni no kuni will get a sequel
« Last Edit: December 16, 2015, 04:51:28 PM by winterwolfen »