Author Topic: Marvel Movies: All of them.  (Read 147411 times)

Offline cc008

• X-Man Legend
Re: Marvel Movies: All of them.
« Reply #45 on: December 05, 2014, 09:39:19 AM »
Really is a great casting.

I originally had hoped for Johnny Depp.. the guy plays weird roles better than anyone else. But Cumberbatch is a great choice too.
Who Dat

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #46 on: December 05, 2014, 08:42:06 PM »
im a Cumberbatch fan but there is only one guy that shout be playing Doctor Strange and that is Oded Fehr

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #47 on: January 06, 2015, 11:28:30 PM »
so here's the trailer https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xInh3VhAWs8#t=15 what does everyone think, are there any Antman fans ? comic or cartoons?

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #48 on: January 12, 2015, 10:48:37 PM »

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #49 on: January 13, 2015, 06:38:29 AM »

Offline winterwolfen

• X-Man Mentor
  • Winterwolfen greets you
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2015, 05:21:51 PM »
Look at those lips they are A Poccy lips

He looks like sinister in that pic :/ I don't really know how to feel about choise of actor, but then again, the new gambit actor looks even worse 

on the upside, both poccy and gambit will be in the spotlight  :D now, they just have to change the rogue actress also

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2015, 08:11:23 PM »
He looks like sinister in that pic :/ I don't really know how to feel about choise of actor, but then again, the new gambit actor looks even worse 

on the upside, both poccy and gambit will be in the spotlight  :D now, they just have to change the rogue actress also

every time i see your What If, i laugh my ass off, as for actors being wrong, time will tell, would i rather someone other than Tatum, yes i would, but he's got the role so hopefully he can bring more popularity to the character

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2015, 09:09:46 PM »
every time i see your What If, i laugh my ass off, as for actors being wrong, time will tell, would i rather someone other than Tatum, yes i would, but he's got the role so hopefully he can bring more popularity to the character

While Tatum isn't my first choice, neither was Kitch.  Its a role.  The difference is always what they'll bring to the character. I hope its allot. I will say, this whole potato thing that CBR loves calling Tatum has become fatiguing.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2015, 09:28:00 PM »
wut? Potato?

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2015, 10:52:18 PM »
wut? Potato?

I would have to find the threads (yes, there are a few of them) but for some reason - calling Tatum potato or potato-head is a pastime at CBR.

I can find one or more but don't feel like looking for them to post those - I just don't get the hatred.  Yes, he's not my ideal but whatever. Tatum makes up for this in zeal.
« Last Edit: January 19, 2015, 11:17:26 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline winterwolfen

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #55 on: January 20, 2015, 11:21:45 AM »
Code: [Select]
every time i see your What If, i laugh my ass offWhy do think I use the pic? makes me smile every time, and I'm a die-hard Romy fan :3 Fun fact, I just spent over 300$ on a commission for a watercolour pic with gambit and rogue ^_______^

As long as they make the story good with Poccy, I’m fine with the sinister-look-alike acter, and if they even give apocalypse a back story, it would be even better. Poccy needs some badass moments too.

Not so sure about the mustiuqe/charleas/magneto storyline, but mehh, time will tell.

/winterwolfen

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #56 on: January 20, 2015, 12:05:25 PM »
I would have to find the threads (yes, there are a few of them) but for some reason - calling Tatum potato or potato-head is a pastime at CBR.

I can find one or more but don't feel like looking for them to post those - I just don't get the hatred.  Yes, he's not my ideal but whatever. Tatum makes up for this in zeal.

omg he is Potato Head , handsome but still once seen cannot be unseen lol

Offline Toadman005

• Horseman
« Reply #57 on: January 20, 2015, 12:08:39 PM »
Code: [Select]
every time i see your What If, i laugh my ass offWhy do think I use the pic? makes me smile every time, and I'm a die-hard Romy fan :3 Fun fact, I just spent over 300$ on a commission for a watercolour pic with gambit and rogue ^_______^

As long as they make the story good with Poccy, I’m fine with the sinister-look-alike acter, and if they even give apocalypse a back story, it would be even better. Poccy needs some badass moments too.

Not so sure about the mustiuqe/charleas/magneto storyline, but mehh, time will tell.

/winterwolfen

Damn dude, why so much?
\"Say, do you hear that? It\'s the sound of the Reaper...\"

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #58 on: January 20, 2015, 12:43:34 PM »
In an interview with ComingSoon.net, Isaac spoke a bit about Apocalypse’s impressive power set.

“(The costume) hasn’t been figured out yet, but one of his major powers is being able to change all the molecules in his body,” Isaac explains. “So I’ll be changing all the molecules in my body… It’s gonna be a lot of fun.”

http://comicbook.com/2015/01/20/oscar-isaac-teases-apocalypses-powers/

Offline winterwolfen

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #59 on: January 20, 2015, 02:50:06 PM »
Toadman, she's really good. Here is one of her pic http://handrewx.deviantart.com/art/Rogue-and-Gambit-372657809 Sadly, the picture in the link was commissioned by someone else, or I would have bought it, but I had to come up with something else, so I asked her to do a free fall pic with this two in it, like in sprited away :-). Now the waiting game begins.

Anyway, I’m curious what he means with “ “So I’ll be changing all the molecules in mybody… It’s gonna be a lot of fun.” You could say apocalypse have two different modes/version on power display, are we talking about apocalypse as in his original form, or has he merged with Celestial Technology in the movie? In his original form, very strong but, with celestial technology, it’s like him on steroids and all metal and weapons coming out of his body.
Check this out http://www.comicvine.com/apocalypse/4005-7612/forums/apocalypse-without-celestial-technology-549663/ pretty interesting discussion.