Author Topic: Marvel Movies: All of them.  (Read 147544 times)

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
Re: Marvel Movies: All of them.
« Reply #315 on: August 04, 2015, 06:27:03 PM »
http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=123566

RUMOR: Michael Fassbender And James McAvoy Sign On For More X-MEN Movies

I am glad that McAvoy will stay. Fassbender is good but X-Men need new villains.

i Agree but maybe after this the timeline being altered and all maybe Mags will be a good guy?

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #316 on: August 05, 2015, 07:25:17 AM »

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Deadpool Trailer
« Reply #317 on: August 05, 2015, 09:10:32 AM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyKWUTwSYAs yaaaaaa Deadpool

Language and nudity for the R rating. Otherwise, looking good for action flick.  :)  And will have some funny stuff too.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
Re: Deadpool Trailer
« Reply #318 on: August 05, 2015, 09:46:49 AM »
Language and nudity for the R rating. Otherwise, looking good for action flick.  :)  And will have some funny stuff too.

i don't know if i mentioned this already but i read a blog where the writer hit the nail on the head, Deadpool is not an R-Rated character he is PG-13 at best, all this cursing is a relatively new character development, his original series up until Way started writing him i don't think he ever cursed i could be wrong, i seen the SDCC trailer and im gratefully the cut out alot of the cursing, i get them wanting to make it R-Rated for the violence but that doesn't mean he has to curse the whole time, cursing doesn't make him funny, it got grating in the SDCC trailer and felt very forced

Offline cc008

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #319 on: August 05, 2015, 11:18:34 AM »
I agree Dantay, I've always seen Wade as pg-13. The over-the-top cursing is not necessary at all. But you know what? If cursing is the ONLY thing they take from Way's run, then I'm happy. It's all about the small victories. They could have taken a lot more crappy things from that run.
Who Dat

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #320 on: August 05, 2015, 12:53:07 PM »
I liked trailer a lot.
I completely agree that Deadpool must be R-Rated for the violence and he don't need to curse the whole time.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #321 on: August 06, 2015, 10:38:12 AM »
from Awesome Deadpool trailer to bad reviews for Fantastic Four reboot, the nicest review ive seen of the film basically says its a nice set up for a sequel, this film is getting panned  
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/review-fantastic-four-is-super-only-in-its-mediocrity

and people talking about the concept look of Doctor Strange
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/doctor-strange-concept-art-details-hint-at-menacing-cumberbatch
« Last Edit: August 06, 2015, 10:44:26 AM by Dantay »

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #322 on: August 06, 2015, 10:44:48 AM »
Not surprised about Fantastic Four, they remade an origin story with a younger cast, they get powers, Reed wants to help his friends and your villain is Doom.  While yes, its should be a reboot or seen as such, its looking more like a remake.  I don't think there is enough stuff that set it apart.  It's too easy to say, I'll wait to see this on ppv or dvd.  Maybe they choose the wrong trailers.  I dunno. 

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #323 on: August 06, 2015, 01:18:41 PM »
Not surprised about Fantastic Four, they remade an origin story with a younger cast, they get powers, Reed wants to help his friends and your villain is Doom.  While yes, its should be a reboot or seen as such, its looking more like a remake.  I don't think there is enough stuff that set it apart.  It's too easy to say, I'll wait to see this on ppv or dvd.  Maybe they choose the wrong trailers.  I dunno. 

all that and its the damn gritty reboot crap, studioes are forgetting these are comic book characters thats why Marvel films are so much fun and getting good reviews and making the big bucks, also FF is imo the hardest Marvel property to get right, i debate this with my friends all the time, one said it would be GotG but i was like itll get the scfi fans its got a talking Racoon and a talking Tree kids will love that, another said Antman and i was kind of agreeing with him but then i was like it ties into Avengers and has Paul Rudd itll do fine, but FF is a film that just doesn't work, they repeat the same things over and over they need to do something drastically different, maybe skip the origin story and put them in space or something

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #324 on: August 07, 2015, 01:52:22 AM »
Loved the trailer. Jokes and music are dated.... But a lot of people are assuming this takes place present day. Mind you a lot of the cars I saw are modern, but what if this takes place in the 90s, where I assume the next X-Men movie following Apocalypse will be in? The Salt and Peppa song, the Spice Girls and Rosie references might work a bit better then, well a lot better. Mind you, that was a painfully old radio he was using to play the music.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #325 on: August 09, 2015, 03:28:44 PM »
Loved the trailer. Jokes and music are dated.... But a lot of people are assuming this takes place present day. Mind you a lot of the cars I saw are modern, but what if this takes place in the 90s, where I assume the next X-Men movie following Apocalypse will be in? The Salt and Peppa song, the Spice Girls and Rosie references might work a bit better then, well a lot better. Mind you, that was a painfully old radio he was using to play the music.

It takes place in the present, Sue uses either an Iphone or Android Phone to take a pic of Reeds science fare project, terriably i might add her finger is just about over the camer when we hear a click, anyway definatly not the 90's, also a really bad film

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Xmen Apocalypse
« Reply #326 on: August 23, 2015, 02:11:44 PM »

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #327 on: August 25, 2015, 01:18:23 PM »
With what we know now, anyone want to take a shot at choosing sides for Captain America Civil War?

Captain America (Anti-Establishment)- Falcon, Black Widow, Antman, Thor (if he's in it, don't think he is), Spiderman, Black Panther (but switches sides at some point)

Iron Man (Fear of the unknown/ Government)- Vision, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, War Machine, Black Panther (but switches sides at some point)
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #328 on: August 25, 2015, 04:24:22 PM »
With what we know now, anyone want to take a shot at choosing sides for Captain America Civil War?

Captain America (Anti-Establishment)- Falcon, Black Widow, Antman, Thor (if he's in it, don't think he is), Spiderman, Black Panther (but switches sides at some point)

Iron Man (Fear of the unknown/ Government)- Vision, Hawkeye, Scarlet Witch, War Machine, Black Panther (but switches sides at some point)

I thought Hawkeye was on Caps side and Spider man will be on Ironman's side to start anyway as he fights Cap
« Last Edit: August 25, 2015, 04:43:31 PM by DonPriceTag »

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #329 on: August 25, 2015, 04:36:26 PM »
I read somwhere that Hawkeye is with Cap and Widow is this with Iron-Man.