Author Topic: Marvel Movies: All of them.  (Read 39608 times)

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
Re: Marvel Movies: All of them.
« Reply #405 on: February 07, 2018, 10:29:15 AM »
https://youtu.be/v-zrS2Zmqvo

Awesome Deapool 2 trialer

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #406 on: May 15, 2018, 04:38:35 PM »

I watched Deadpool 2. My NON Spoiler review.

As for movie fan it was ok but as comic book fan I didn`t like it so much.
First movie was a great mix of comedy, action, erotic and drama for me. I never was bored. What I can`t say about sequel. At some moments I was annoyed and bored.

Overall it is a fun movie. I was annoyed that most X characters are there just for fun.
Funny that I liked action in first movie more. I liked Deadpool with blades vs Ajax with Axes more then any h2h fight in Deadpool 2.

I liked fisrt movie much more. I still liked second but I was dissapointed with it and think that most things that they copied from DP1 were done better in DP1.

Fuuny that 2 my friends that don`t red comics liked DP2 much more then DP1.

Characters for me:
Deadpool was fine but got killed too much times. That looks stupid. Always hated that in comics.

Domino: Cool, hot and fun. Everyone liked her.

Cable: He was normal. Nothing special, really. Just a guy who shoots. Friends who didn`t read comics told that they are not excited to see him again. He was just ok.

Positive: It has surprises that are not shown in trailer.

But even if you are a fan of surprise characters I am sure that at some moments you will be dissapointed.

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Ally
« Reply #407 on: May 15, 2018, 04:45:45 PM »

I watched Deadpool 2. My NON Spoiler review.

As for movie fan it was ok but as comic book fan I didn`t like it so much.
First movie was a great mix of comedy, action, erotic and drama for me. I never was bored. What I can`t say about sequel. At some moments I was annoyed and bored.

Overall it is a fun movie. I was annoyed that most X characters are there just for fun.
Funny that I liked action in first movie more. I liked Deadpool with blades vs Ajax with Axes more then any h2h fight in Deadpool 2.

I liked fisrt movie much more. I still liked second but I was dissapointed with it and think that most things that they copied from DP1 were done better in DP1.

Fuuny that 2 my friends that don`t red comics liked DP2 much more then DP1.

Characters for me:
Deadpool was fine but got killed too much times. That looks stupid. Always hated that in comics.

Domino: Cool, hot and fun. Everyone liked her.

Cable: He was normal. Nothing special, really. Just a guy who shoots. Friends who didn`t read comics told that they are not excited to see him again. He was just ok.

Positive: It has surprises that are not shown in trailer.

But even if you are a fan of surprise characters I am sure that at some moments you will be dissapointed.

thanks..might skip this one. So assuming no mention or sight of gambit?😞

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #408 on: May 15, 2018, 05:26:09 PM »
No Gambit and I liked that.

It was a fan movie. I laughed a lot. I just didn`t like the treatment of some X characters.

Gambit would be bittersweet in it at best. Some things you would like and some you would hate.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #409 on: May 16, 2018, 05:16:59 AM »
Gambit not being in it is a good thing, its a good fun flic

Offline belay

• Journeyman
« Reply #410 on: May 18, 2018, 12:56:25 PM »
Finally saw Deadpool 2 today morning and just feel in love with the movie. The writers did an awesome job with the script which was really funny and I was never bored at any point of the movie. My only gripe with the movie will be the fight scenes as the first one definitely had better action sequences and Cable. I expected more from David Leitch after his work on John Wick Ryan and Zazie Beetz were the highlights of the movie. The way Domino's power worked reminded me about Final Destination. I was greatly entertained and it is a great summer movie.