Author Topic: Marvel Movies: All of them.  (Read 147417 times)

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
Re: Marvel Movies: All of them.
« Reply #405 on: February 07, 2018, 10:29:15 AM »
https://youtu.be/v-zrS2Zmqvo

Awesome Deapool 2 trialer

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #406 on: May 15, 2018, 04:38:35 PM »

I watched Deadpool 2. My NON Spoiler review.

As for movie fan it was ok but as comic book fan I didn`t like it so much.
First movie was a great mix of comedy, action, erotic and drama for me. I never was bored. What I can`t say about sequel. At some moments I was annoyed and bored.

Overall it is a fun movie. I was annoyed that most X characters are there just for fun.
Funny that I liked action in first movie more. I liked Deadpool with blades vs Ajax with Axes more then any h2h fight in Deadpool 2.

I liked fisrt movie much more. I still liked second but I was dissapointed with it and think that most things that they copied from DP1 were done better in DP1.

Fuuny that 2 my friends that don`t red comics liked DP2 much more then DP1.

Characters for me:
Deadpool was fine but got killed too much times. That looks stupid. Always hated that in comics.

Domino: Cool, hot and fun. Everyone liked her.

Cable: He was normal. Nothing special, really. Just a guy who shoots. Friends who didn`t read comics told that they are not excited to see him again. He was just ok.

Positive: It has surprises that are not shown in trailer.

But even if you are a fan of surprise characters I am sure that at some moments you will be dissapointed.

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #407 on: May 15, 2018, 04:45:45 PM »

I watched Deadpool 2. My NON Spoiler review.

As for movie fan it was ok but as comic book fan I didn`t like it so much.
First movie was a great mix of comedy, action, erotic and drama for me. I never was bored. What I can`t say about sequel. At some moments I was annoyed and bored.

Overall it is a fun movie. I was annoyed that most X characters are there just for fun.
Funny that I liked action in first movie more. I liked Deadpool with blades vs Ajax with Axes more then any h2h fight in Deadpool 2.

I liked fisrt movie much more. I still liked second but I was dissapointed with it and think that most things that they copied from DP1 were done better in DP1.

Fuuny that 2 my friends that don`t red comics liked DP2 much more then DP1.

Characters for me:
Deadpool was fine but got killed too much times. That looks stupid. Always hated that in comics.

Domino: Cool, hot and fun. Everyone liked her.

Cable: He was normal. Nothing special, really. Just a guy who shoots. Friends who didn`t read comics told that they are not excited to see him again. He was just ok.

Positive: It has surprises that are not shown in trailer.

But even if you are a fan of surprise characters I am sure that at some moments you will be dissapointed.

thanks..might skip this one. So assuming no mention or sight of gambit?😞

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #408 on: May 15, 2018, 05:26:09 PM »
No Gambit and I liked that.

It was a fan movie. I laughed a lot. I just didn`t like the treatment of some X characters.

Gambit would be bittersweet in it at best. Some things you would like and some you would hate.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #409 on: May 16, 2018, 05:16:59 AM »
Gambit not being in it is a good thing, its a good fun flic

Offline belay

• Guild Member
« Reply #410 on: May 18, 2018, 12:56:25 PM »
Finally saw Deadpool 2 today morning and just feel in love with the movie. The writers did an awesome job with the script which was really funny and I was never bored at any point of the movie. My only gripe with the movie will be the fight scenes as the first one definitely had better action sequences and Cable. I expected more from David Leitch after his work on John Wick Ryan and Zazie Beetz were the highlights of the movie. The way Domino's power worked reminded me about Final Destination. I was greatly entertained and it is a great summer movie.

Offline Nevaratoiel

• Artisian
  • X-Man Legend
  • I don't bite... hard...
    • Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting
« Reply #411 on: June 01, 2018, 08:13:44 PM »
I went to see Deadpool 2 tonight. I think it’s a delightful film. Saw the first one too and it’s really a relief from all the serious Marvel films. Funny how I watched Logan last week, so I understood the reference at the beginning.
Nicole a.k.a. Nev a.k.a. Neva

I come and go, and come and go, but you're not rid of me that easy... ;D
ELFAE | Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Dark Phoenix June 7th
« Reply #412 on: February 28, 2019, 11:03:13 AM »
June 7th ... a new Xmen film. Dark Phoenix. Looks a little dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWbMckU3AOQ

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
Re: Dark Phoenix June 7th
« Reply #413 on: February 28, 2019, 04:39:00 PM »
June 7th ... a new Xmen film. Dark Phoenix. Looks a little dark.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWbMckU3AOQ
Looks terrible but will still go see, just to watch Mystique die...is that dark?

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Re: Dark Phoenix June 7th
« Reply #414 on: February 28, 2019, 06:35:18 PM »
Looks terrible but will still go see, just to watch Mystique die...is that dark?
No, I'm sick of cinematic Mystique.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #415 on: February 28, 2019, 10:12:43 PM »
Is it me or does it feel like a re-boot of an older Xmen Movie with Jean. It felt that way when watching the trailer.

Offline Sparta

• X-Man Ally
« Reply #416 on: February 28, 2019, 11:41:48 PM »

Looks like another X-Men 3 to me, but with some minor improvements. A little tired of this era too, ready for a re-boot.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #417 on: March 01, 2019, 02:14:13 AM »
Magneto, Dark & Mystique are played to death in the universe, Apocalypse was ruined, they have a goldmine of villains that hasn't been touched, id like to see the MCU tackle Sinister with the Animated series roster

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #418 on: March 01, 2019, 02:36:29 AM »
It looks lame and I won`t watch it. Don`t want even to support it.

Offline Sparta

• X-Man Ally
« Reply #419 on: March 01, 2019, 03:16:54 AM »
Magneto, Dark & Mystique are played to death in the universe, Apocalypse was ruined, they have a goldmine of villains that hasn't been touched, id like to see the MCU tackle Sinister with the Animated series roster

Magneto was overkill, it's almost like watching 10 Batman films with the Joker as the "big bad" in all of them. Magneto was the conflicted antagonist for about 7 films, he didn't need to be in BOTH Dark Phoenix movies and he was just a puppet in Apocalypse...even X-Men 2 probably didn't really need him, it was all about Stryker and Weapon X. Magneto needs to be sidelined for a little while and have the Sentinels in the first MCU movie...THEN probably add Magneto (and his war against humans) in the 2nd film.

As for Professor X, while I understand his importance, he's not the drawcard that Fox thinks he is, is there anyone at CBR or any other major forum where anyone lists Xavier as their number one favourite character? Is there anyone really demanding his resurrection in the comics (for 1,386th time?)...does anyone care that much? ...I don't know, I don't hate Xavier btw, it's just that he's not a character that makes me rush to the store and pick a comic with his face on the cover. let alone watch an entire movie where he hogs up 80% of screen time.