Author Topic: The X-Position Thread  (Read 67026 times)

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Lemire, Hopeless X-positions
« Reply #150 on: October 07, 2015, 10:47:20 AM »
For the upcoming X-Position with All New Xmen scribe Dennis Hopeless
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/submit-your-x-position-questions-for-dennis-hopeless-2015-10

Twitter:
https://twitter.com/brettwhite
Email:
[email protected]  Subject line X-Position

X-Position with Lemire: Part 1 - Extraordinary Xmen
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/giant-size-x-position-lemire-launches-extraordinary-x-men-part-1-2015

Could you give us some hints as to what we can expect? What's your plan for Iceman?

Iceman's sexuality will indeed be explored in "Extraordinary X-Men" and also in Dennis Hopeless and Mark Bagley's "All-New X-Men." I will have the "adult" Bobby on my team, and Dennis and I are very conscious of treating them both as individual characters, each with their own motivations, and stories. So I will be focusing solely on him.

My hope is that Bobby, and the rest of the cast, will be very complicated and layered characters. So his sexuality will definitely be a big part of who he is in "Extraordinary X-Men," but again, not the only thing that defines him. It will be a very challenging time for Bobby. Mutantkind is facing incredible challenges, and as our story begins, Bobby has been so busy that his personal life will have taken a back seat. But as the series and new status quo settles in, his sexuality and what it means for his life moving forward will be a storyline. Bobby will not be the only gay character on the team, though.

« Last Edit: October 07, 2015, 10:54:17 AM by Nekobaghira »

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend

Offline bigstupidjellyfish

• X-Man Teacher
Re: The X-Position Thread
« Reply #155 on: October 27, 2015, 08:12:12 PM »
That Adam-X answer made me laugh. Though, I will admit that I think Adam-X is a little stupid.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #156 on: October 27, 2015, 11:10:34 PM »
That Adam-X answer made me laugh. Though, I will admit that I think Adam-X is a little stupid.

he is silly in a parody kinda way his last cameo i think was in uncanny it was funny

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #157 on: November 04, 2015, 02:31:59 AM »
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/x-position-tom-taylor-brings-a-high-body-count-to-all-new-wolverine

Laura also has a history with a certain Ragin' Cajun, as Lawrence points out.

One interaction I'm really hoping for is between Laura and Gambit. He played a big role in her last series as a sort of mentor/ big brother, and really supported her through some dark times. I love the relationship those two built up and am wondering if Gambit will make an appearance in future issues and if that relationship has evolved or changed with Laura's new hero status?

Tom Taylor: That relationship was definitely important and I think we'll want to see him for sure. But, to some extent, Laura has moved past those dark times. See my next answer for more on this.

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #158 on: November 04, 2015, 08:01:21 PM »
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/x-position-tom-taylor-brings-a-high-body-count-to-all-new-wolverine

Laura also has a history with a certain Ragin' Cajun, as Lawrence points out.

One interaction I'm really hoping for is between Laura and Gambit. He played a big role in her last series as a sort of mentor/ big brother, and really supported her through some dark times. I love the relationship those two built up and am wondering if Gambit will make an appearance in future issues and if that relationship has evolved or changed with Laura's new hero status?

Tom Taylor: That relationship was definitely important and I think we'll want to see him for sure. But, to some extent, Laura has moved past those dark times. See my next answer for more on this.

...what the hell does that mean?
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline Faith

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #159 on: November 05, 2015, 01:50:38 PM »
...what the hell does that mean?

My guess - basically they may still be friends but Laura doesn't need a mentor or someone to support her anymore.  She all strong and confident now about her abilities and role as the new Wolverine.

Offline Toadman005

• Horseman
« Reply #160 on: November 05, 2015, 01:52:19 PM »
Basically, they're ignoring Gambit's relationship with her.
\"Say, do you hear that? It\'s the sound of the Reaper...\"

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #161 on: November 05, 2015, 07:38:16 PM »
Basically, they're ignoring Gambit's relationship with her.

Oh ok. What I thought too.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #162 on: November 11, 2015, 04:51:35 PM »
Gerry Duggan is next on X-Po. Lets bring our Gambit questions :)

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Duggan X-Position
« Reply #164 on: December 02, 2015, 08:52:12 AM »