Author Topic: The X-Position Thread  (Read 67886 times)

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
Re: The X-Position Thread
« Reply #166 on: December 16, 2015, 03:48:26 AM »
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/x-position-nicieza-bridges-an-uncanny-gap-in-deadpool-cable Fab sort of answered your question Purplevit

Your Gambit solo is my favorite series ever. Can we expect you to write Gambit again soon?

Most writers working for the Big Two don't get to choose what characters they get to write, Purplevit. They need to be offered an assignment by an editor, so if you'd like to see me write Gambit again, send a note to the current X-editors and let them know.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #167 on: December 16, 2015, 05:15:41 AM »
Yeah, I was surprised that Fabian answered it.

After his answer I send a Gambit/Fabian questin to X-Editors. They are next on X-Po.
Also I send a similar E-Mail to Jordan D. White.

Maybe it will have at least some positive effect :)

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #169 on: December 29, 2015, 06:37:55 PM »
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/x-position-the-2015-that-was-the-2016-that-could-be  a load of s***e, atleast one person wants to see Gambit in 2016, its at the end, second last comment the rest is a Gambit free x-position apart from a comparison Pixie gets to him

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #170 on: December 29, 2015, 08:49:18 PM »
Not sure why your upset... I wouldnt have expected anything different. I'm actually surprised that he was mentioned at all. I guess because the statement included Asmus is why they used the Clay Mann cover. Probably the best cover in the series IMO.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline cc008

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #171 on: December 30, 2015, 09:23:04 AM »
Any press is good press.

(In this sense anyway)

Who Dat

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #172 on: December 30, 2015, 10:29:48 AM »
Not sure why your upset... I wouldnt have expected anything different. I'm actually surprised that he was mentioned at all. I guess because the statement included Asmus is why they used the Clay Mann cover. Probably the best cover in the series IMO.

not upset i was just letting everyone know its more s***e, i dont remember the xpositions being as bas as they were this past year or maybe they always were and im just realizing it now

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #174 on: January 19, 2016, 05:22:02 PM »
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/x-position-joe-kelly-brings-gags-zingers-to-spider-mandeadpool all about Deadpool, interesting bit in it is when he first started the Deadpool ongoing he was told by his editor they would be canceled after issue 6

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #176 on: February 10, 2016, 11:03:03 AM »
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/x-position-duggan-readies-rogue-big-moments-uncanny-avengers

All I want is a book with Gambit in it. Is there any hope for that?

Yes. Yes, there is. Maybe even more than one.

And anyajenkins wants to know a bit more about Red Skull's mental trickery.

How did Red Skull even know about Gambit? The Professor's telepathy, I'd guess. Does that mean the psychic defenses he talked about aren't all that great? He can still read their minds and project illusions, what other limits are there?

He plucked Gambit from Rogue's mind. It would put anyone off their game. He's wanted to get in and out before anyone noticed -- let alone the Unity Squad.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #177 on: March 08, 2016, 05:36:50 PM »
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/x-position-all-new-x-mens-hopeless-reveals-genesis-of-apocalypse-wars more Hopeless , next week its the X-Men 92 guys Chad Bowers and Chris Sims,

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Last Edit: March 15, 2016, 04:11:35 PM by Dantay »

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #179 on: March 29, 2016, 05:06:53 PM »
Speaking of upcoming X-Men books, there is a new "Deadpool V Gambit" series coming in the next few months -- and Purplevit has a question about it.

I am really excited about "Deadpool vs. Gambit." Can we expect to see this mini to be connected with "Uncanny Avengers" in some way?

Ketchum: I'm going to Phone a Friend, Purplevit, and call "Deadpool V Gambit" editor Jordan D. White to weigh in!
Jordan D. White: Nope! No connection other than both being excellent books featuring Wade Wilson. In "Deadpool V Gambit" we're delving into the heretofore unrevealed history between the Regeneratin' Degenerate and the Ragin' Cajun. Turns out they've pulled confidence games together on the side over the years. The last one didn't end well between them, but now they're getting back together for one more score. That sort of thing never goes wrong!