Author Topic: Gambit Watch  (Read 1095438 times)

Offline andresa

• Survivor
Re: Gambit Watch
« Reply #1740 on: July 24, 2018, 02:26:39 PM »
https://www.cbr.com/marvel-comics-october-2018-solicitations/

MR. AND MRS. X #4
KELLY THOMPSON (W)
  • OSCAR BAZALDUA (A)
  • Cover by TERRY DODSON
  • Undercover in the Shi’ar Empire!
  • Rogue and Gambit must infiltrate the Shi’ar homeworld in order to save a precious package.
  • But how are they going to wine and dine the Empire’s elite when its soldiers are hot on their trail?
  • 32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99
« Last Edit: July 24, 2018, 03:19:32 PM by andresa »

Offline bark_no_byte

• Outcast
« Reply #1741 on: July 24, 2018, 03:39:49 PM »
I like how Rogue looks - not too crazy about Gambit though

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1742 on: July 24, 2018, 03:41:37 PM »
I like Gambit's costume. Mission to infiltrate Shiar homeworld sounds awesome. Love Space stories!

Offline remydat

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1743 on: July 24, 2018, 04:45:25 PM »
Who is that guy Rogue seeing behind Gambit's back?  And she has the audacity to give him Gambit's clothes to wear as well.
"Let me go first Lorna.  I"m their freaking king!"

Offline X-fan73

• X-Man Teacher
« Reply #1744 on: July 24, 2018, 06:31:45 PM »
That’s a pretty cool cover. Issue #4 is definitely his best cover.Looking forward to this series!

Offline Paradox Jast

• X-Man Teacher
    • Jasticus on Fanfiction.net
« Reply #1745 on: July 24, 2018, 09:00:52 PM »
I don't get it. He draws Rogue's appearance rather consistently, but Gambit changes every time. Is he reading comments and trying to 'fix' him, or just can't draw him the same way twice?

:idiot2:

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1746 on: July 25, 2018, 12:09:45 AM »
Frankly, I think Dodson just likes drawing girls more.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1747 on: July 26, 2018, 06:44:52 PM »
anyone else the the Amazing Spider-man solicits, Spidys going up against the New York Thieves Guild, i swear gambit better show up and shut that s*** down or have mention of him being their freaking King

Offline bark_no_byte

• Outcast
« Reply #1748 on: July 26, 2018, 06:53:24 PM »
anyone else the the Amazing Spider-man solicits, Spidys going up against the New York Thieves Guild, i swear gambit better show up and shut that s*** down or have mention of him being their freaking King

Oooo, that sounds pretty cool. If Slott was still writing, I'd say there was no way, but I could see Spencer mentioning him

Offline Nox

• Guild Member
« Reply #1749 on: July 26, 2018, 06:59:24 PM »
Huh. It's odd how, in a relatively short period of time, the different Guilds are popping up in books that Gambit doesn't appear in. First the Assassins Guild in DP and now the NY Thieves Guild in Spiderman? I mean, sure, it's neat to see they exist outside of Gambit's "world", but every time I see a reference to the Guilds, I get hopeful Remy will make an appearance and then...disappointment. Like Dantay said, he's their freaking king, he should at least get a shout out...

I really want to see Jean-Luc, at the very least, appear in M&MX.

Offline DearMachine

• Journeyman
« Reply #1750 on: July 28, 2018, 11:28:37 AM »
I don't get it. He draws Rogue's appearance rather consistently, but Gambit changes every time. Is he reading comments and trying to 'fix' him, or just can't draw him the same way twice?

:idiot2:

They're apparently undercover in that mission. So, let's just pretend that Gambit is MUCH better at it than Rogue. He got out that old-timey make-up kit and went to work.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1751 on: July 28, 2018, 02:10:45 PM »

Cool! I hope Gambit in it. Gambit was in 2 panels in Amazing Spider-Man #1.

It annoys me that Candra was killed in Cable, and Assassins are just dieing in Deadpool.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2018, 07:06:18 PM by purplevit »

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1752 on: July 28, 2018, 04:30:13 PM »

Cool! I hope Gambit in it. Gambit was in 2 panels in Amazing Spider-Man #1.

It annoys me that Candra was killed in Cable, and Assasiins are just dieing in Deadpool.
Candra has died before, Bella was in Scarlet Spider the Kain one  >:(

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1753 on: July 29, 2018, 02:57:45 AM »
Candra has died before, Bella was in Scarlet Spider the Kain one  >:(

Yeah, but I think it is cool that Thieves Guild is uswd somewhere. So faronly Assassins were appearing in different books.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1754 on: August 11, 2018, 05:24:13 PM »
so again i dont want to take up un needed space by starting another thread but i do want to talk about something that happened in Hunt for Wolverine Adamantium Agenda, Sinister was a big bad for it and it turns out he has acquired the DNA of everyone on the planet well all the mutants atleast, Tony (Ironman) destroys it all (something Gambit did years ago but whateves) anyway he got a sneakpeak at two tidbits one about Laura but the other reveal is that one of the X-Men isnt actually a mutant and may be a sleeper agent. Now i dont think there is a sleeper agent but maybe Essex found out one of them wasnt a mutant, or already knew about it, someone who has ties to Sinister......Gambit im saying its Gambit the dude was born with red on black eyes but wasnt born a mutant his powers didnt manifest till he was around 14, he used time straight up for defense six weeks past his 15th birthday but they had manifested before that, to my knowledge very few mutants are born mutants i think Multiple Man is one such person, my long winded point is, Gambits eyes are not part of his mutation and depending on the artist sometimes when he is depowered his eyes stay red on black like in XXM 19 untill he got them back in XXM46, what if he is not a mutant but something else and doesnt know it?