Author Topic: Gambit Watch  (Read 1105764 times)

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
Re: Gambit Watch
« Reply #2010 on: November 02, 2018, 12:03:19 PM »
Get Ready to Ring in the Holidays with the 'Merry X-Men Holiday Special

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/get-ready-to-ring-in-the-holidays-with-the-merry-x-men-holiday-special

7. GAMBIT in “THE CHICHE WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS”Written by Styles P & Poobs, art by Luciano Vecchio, color by Carlos Lopez

13. ROGUE & GAMBIT in “CHRISTMAS CAT-ASTROPHE!”Written by Kelly Thompson, art by David Lopez, color by Chris Sotomayor

Also it seems Gambit will also appear here24. JAMIE MADROX in “THE GIFT OF THE MADRI”Written by Matt Rosenberg, art by Andy MacDonald, color by Tamra Bonvillain

Offline belay

• Guild Member
« Reply #2011 on: November 02, 2018, 12:19:56 PM »

https://www.marvel.com/articles/comics/get-ready-to-ring-in-the-holidays-with-the-merry-x-men-holiday-special

7. GAMBIT in “THE CHICHE WHO STOLE CHRISTMAS”Written by Styles P & Poobs, art by Luciano Vecchio, color by Carlos Lopez

13. ROGUE & GAMBIT in “CHRISTMAS CAT-ASTROPHE!”Written by Kelly Thompson, art by David Lopez, color by Chris Sotomayor

Also it seems Gambit will also appear here24. JAMIE MADROX in “THE GIFT OF THE MADRI”Written by Matt Rosenberg, art by Andy MacDonald, color by Tamra Bonvillain

I was about to post the same thing and you beat me to it.

Offline bark_no_byte

• Outcast
« Reply #2012 on: November 02, 2018, 01:13:24 PM »

That's pretty cool Gambit is getting is own and the R&G sounds fun but why in the **** does Jubilee get so many?

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2013 on: November 02, 2018, 06:58:21 PM »

I was about to post the same thing and you beat me to it.

;) Glad that Gambit also gets his solo page story.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2014 on: November 02, 2018, 06:59:38 PM »
Also in Amazing Spider-Man Thieves Guild are reborn by some woman. Nothing about Gambit or other Guilds stuff except Thieves Guild name.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #2015 on: November 03, 2018, 12:12:47 PM »
For those getting the 404 page from Marvel, you can see the listing at this link as well.
https://previewsworld.com/Article/220618-Marvel-Announces-Merry-X-Men-Holiday-Special-Stories-and-Creative-Teams

Not sure what is wrong with the Marvel link to its site, but I'm only going to put up with " not even the eye of  Uatu sees your request." a couple of times before saying eff it. cute but ..

Doesn't work from google search either gang, so its not the posters here. It's most likely Marvel.
« Last Edit: November 03, 2018, 12:16:54 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #2016 on: November 03, 2018, 05:07:41 PM »
2019 Marvel Legends Gambit will be released. Found this on twitter

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2017 on: November 03, 2018, 06:59:54 PM »
Hair is a little anti gravity, but cool. :)

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #2018 on: November 04, 2018, 02:29:01 PM »

Cats? Why? A whole story around the cats?
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Online andresa

• Survivor
« Reply #2019 on: November 04, 2018, 04:18:22 PM »
Dog people don't understand  ::)

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2020 on: November 04, 2018, 08:51:53 PM »
To be fair, a whole story mean one page in this case. ;)

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #2021 on: November 04, 2018, 10:02:09 PM »
Dog people don't understand  ::)

Ha! Shows what you know, my wife won't let me have a dog!

#&#& I'm sad now...
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline bark_no_byte

• Outcast
« Reply #2022 on: November 04, 2018, 10:47:34 PM »
2019 Marvel Legends Gambit will be released. Found this on twitter

Anyone else think something looks off about this? I'm very excited he's finally getting a ML figure and I will definitely get it the day it comes out, but there is something about it that just doesn't look right. He almost looks cartoonish.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2023 on: November 05, 2018, 01:26:43 AM »

Anyone else think something looks off about this? I'm very excited he's finally getting a ML figure and I will definitely get it the day it comes out, but there is something about it that just doesn't look right. He almost looks cartoonish.

His had is off. Don't like how big is his face but small head with strange hair.

Offline Toadman005

• Horseman
« Reply #2024 on: November 05, 2018, 09:53:32 AM »
Why won't that link work for me?
\"Say, do you hear that? It\'s the sound of the Reaper...\"