Author Topic: Gambit Watch  (Read 1098457 times)

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
Re: Gambit Watch
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2015, 01:54:07 PM »
When did Jubes grow a chest? Cool cover art, but I can see some haters using this as "creeper" ammo.

yup Jubs boobs are all wrong

Offline jsremy

• Guild Initiate
« Reply #31 on: August 24, 2015, 05:21:45 AM »
Hi Y'all,

I been out the loop since Amazing X-Factor. What the hell is happening? Did Marvel did a DC 52 thing? Erase everything? No more Earth 616???? Whats going on? I only get my Gambit and X-men news from this forum. Lost like, land of the lost.

Thanks,
Jsremy

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #32 on: August 24, 2015, 11:43:41 AM »
Hi Y'all,

I been out the loop since Amazing X-Factor. What the hell is happening? Did Marvel did a DC 52 thing? Erase everything? No more Earth 616???? Whats going on? I only get my Gambit and X-men news from this forum. Lost like, land of the lost.

Thanks,
Jsremy

ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh its not a reboot like the new 52, but it is, but its not, it totally is, but its totally not, basically they are getting rid of the multiverse it would seem and its all just a vehicle to get Miles Moralis (however its spelled) over to the 616 because that's all that will be left, with popular character from other universes in the new 616 like Old Man Logan

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #33 on: August 24, 2015, 03:25:07 PM »
ssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh its not a reboot like the new 52, but it is, but its not, it totally is, but its totally not, basically they are getting rid of the multiverse it would seem and its all just a vehicle to get Miles Moralis (however its spelled) over to the 616 because that's all that will be left, with popular character from other universes in the new 616 like Old Man Logan

Basically, keeping Marvel, Marvel but not so Marvel that Fox can use it to sell movie tickets... or that it will make 100% sense in the end.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline jsremy

• Guild Initiate
« Reply #34 on: August 25, 2015, 06:29:51 AM »
Thanks Y'all!!! Drought in Los Angeles and a Gambit drought in Marvel.

Offline Homme

• Survivor
  • I would trade my eyes to see.
« Reply #35 on: August 25, 2015, 05:32:11 PM »
When did Jubes grow a chest? Cool cover art, but I can see some haters using this as "creeper" ammo.

yup Jubs boobs are all wrong

You guys are terrible. Her boobs are fine. Her boobs got buffed in 2007. She got the nickname "Boobilee" back then. You guys really need to keep up with non-Gambit characters better. What's next, you'll be shocked to learn she turned 18 for real this time in 2011 even though Gambit was in the issue?  :P

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #36 on: August 25, 2015, 06:51:26 PM »
yes and he wore a party hat too, lol Boobilee = best superhero name ever

Online Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #37 on: August 25, 2015, 06:52:48 PM »
I remember her 18th party.  I'm glad they aged her.  Boobilee! Too funny.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #38 on: August 26, 2015, 02:21:59 PM »
i think Gambit appears in Civil War 3 it looks like him, hes part of the Punishers not sure which side they are on...Tonys i think, he also appears in a flashback as seen in the previews for Magneto 21 where Mags remembers the time he was given Genosha,
« Last Edit: August 26, 2015, 02:40:54 PM by Dantay »

Offline remydat

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #39 on: August 26, 2015, 10:29:46 PM »
Yes count me in as a fan of Boobilee.   :smitten:
"Let me go first Lorna.  I"m their freaking king!"

Offline bigstupidjellyfish

• X-Man Teacher
« Reply #40 on: August 27, 2015, 11:00:58 PM »
According to Charles Soule, Gambit appeared in Civil War alongside Punisher and Hellcat.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #41 on: August 28, 2015, 12:38:06 AM »
It reminds me Gambit/Hellcat date story)

Offline bigstupidjellyfish

• X-Man Teacher
« Reply #42 on: August 28, 2015, 12:57:17 AM »
It reminds me Gambit/Hellcat date story)

lol apparently he likes both characters (going by his She-Hulk run and tweets about Gambit).

Cover art for #4 shows someone that looks like him on Cap's side (alongside Storm and Beast).

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #43 on: August 28, 2015, 03:08:22 AM »
yeah thats him he is a punisher

Offline AeroSennin

• Thief
« Reply #44 on: August 28, 2015, 05:18:57 AM »
Lol boobiLee they definitely matured her. . . . .  Punisher Gambit looks WICKED. . . . . . I hope he does something awesome. . . . .  also has anyone noticed the sudden surge of Gambit cameos. . . .  I'm stoked he's still making appearances like he's not forgotten even if it's incidental.