Author Topic: Gambit Watch  (Read 1098837 times)

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
Re: Gambit Watch
« Reply #75 on: October 11, 2015, 11:40:00 AM »
I don't know why everyone is jumping to conclusions that is UA either.  And its not just here.

Yeah, they're going bonkers over at CBR... I've read the solicits several times and I don't see where it implies Gambit at all.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #76 on: October 11, 2015, 11:52:43 AM »
Yeah, they're going bonkers over at CBR... I've read the solicits several times and I don't see where it implies Gambit at all.

GERRY DUGGAN (W) • RYAN STEGMAN (A/C)

Variant cover by Tradd Moore

MARVEL ‘92 VARIANT BY WHILCE PORTACIO

• The Avengers close in on the new Inhuman that’s destroying Boston.

• The Torch wishes he paid better attention in science class, and an Avenger has a secret that may undo the team before it begins!

Plus -- the surprising final member of this series makes a grand and bloody entrance.

i think thats where they are getting their conclusion from, the bloody means blood and is not a referance to Pete Wisdom as he is leading a different Avengers team, unless he will appear on both teams, i dont think its Gambit though i have a feeling its either New Wolverine or Old Man Logan

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #77 on: October 11, 2015, 12:15:56 PM »
GERRY DUGGAN (W) • RYAN STEGMAN (A/C)

Variant cover by Tradd Moore

MARVEL ‘92 VARIANT BY WHILCE PORTACIO

• The Avengers close in on the new Inhuman that’s destroying Boston.

• The Torch wishes he paid better attention in science class, and an Avenger has a secret that may undo the team before it begins!

Plus -- the surprising final member of this series makes a grand and bloody entrance.

i think thats where they are getting their conclusion from, the bloody means blood and is not a referance to Pete Wisdom as he is leading a different Avengers team, unless he will appear on both teams, i dont think its Gambit though i have a feeling its either New Wolverine or Old Man Logan

I thought the same, but I refrained from voicing it due to the fact both of them are already slated for 2 books each outside of this.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #78 on: October 11, 2015, 12:26:00 PM »
I thought the same, but I refrained from voicing it due to the fact both of them are already slated for 2 books each outside of this.

or its Sabertooth  :o im thinking its one of those 3 anyone from the Weapon X Program/ a Wolverine plotpoint seems to be able to appear in multiple titles, the Wolverine that died at one point was on 3 x teams an avengers team and a solo, so All new Wolverine and OML could be in a third book and Sabes could be in a second

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #79 on: October 11, 2015, 01:47:52 PM »
Nah, it is not Sabertooth. The idea is for team not to like Deadpool on this team so Sabertooth will steal all that hate.

I just hope Gambit won`t join Inhumans :-\

Maybe something with 2099 world, Alchemax, Serval and SM 2099?
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 02:28:50 PM by purplevit »

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #80 on: October 11, 2015, 03:22:14 PM »
No the solicit doesn't imply gambit ( I personal think cable, sorta bloody character and reunite with deadpool). The thing everyone is going off of is I think one of the panels where someone asked where's gambit, the response was he's showing up, someone on this panel is writing him. Duggan's was one of the panel there and the other were completely random. So uncanny avengers is the most 'logical' but marvel's never been constrained by logic before... so it's either UA or completed random title. Either one is possibly.

Offline deathsun

• Thief
« Reply #81 on: October 11, 2015, 04:58:20 PM »
Can somebody guess who will write Gambit from their body language? :)

https://youtu. be/Ih3MxViqPuE?t=8h16m40s

Edit:

I've tried to fix this link, and I have no idea where it is suppose to lead to.  
Just a fyi - you have to have a certain number of posts to post links.  Keep participating Deathsun.  
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 05:38:29 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #82 on: October 11, 2015, 05:32:46 PM »
Can somebody guess who will write Gambit from their body language? :)

https://youtube/Ih3MxViqPuE?t=8h16m40s

no because the page wont load

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #83 on: October 11, 2015, 05:37:24 PM »
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ih3MxViqPuE&feature=youtu.be&t=8h16m40s

now it will load

Gambit question 8:16:40

I think it is Duggan. Just look at him :)

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2015, 05:39:03 PM »
Thanks Purplevit, I had no idea where the stuff was ....

I don't recognize any of those guys, so I couldn't tell you.  And I recognize Brevoort only because of the hat.
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 05:44:35 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #85 on: October 11, 2015, 05:44:42 PM »
Thanks Purplevit, I had no idea where the stuff was ....

Glad that I helped. Bleedingcool told that Gambit will have major role in not X book. Interesting if it was from this panel too?

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #86 on: October 11, 2015, 05:46:32 PM »
Possibly - I would guess all those reporting on things from the convention would have all the same information. :)

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #87 on: October 11, 2015, 05:47:31 PM »

I don't recognize any of those guys, so I couldn't tell you.

I googled a little bit. First one (left) is Duggan. Blond guy is Spencer (in the middle). I do not know who are others.

Offline deathsun

• Thief
« Reply #88 on: October 11, 2015, 06:05:30 PM »
Sorry for broken link and i don't know if this one is correct.  Here is the other question:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wapx8xnEFaA&feature=youtube&t=7h5m30s

It is a shame that he forgot which book it is  :idiot2:
« Last Edit: October 11, 2015, 06:08:29 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #89 on: October 11, 2015, 06:09:00 PM »