Author Topic: Gambit Watch  (Read 1098120 times)

Offline andresa

• Survivor
Re: Gambit Watch
« Reply #2040 on: November 06, 2018, 11:00:09 AM »
I does look better than the Legends one. I might have to keep out at my shop for it.
Has a lot of moving parts based on the info at the link. I will guess its all plastic, that should make the price reasonable.

Because of where I live, it doesn´t matter how much it is, I'll pay four times more than you guys, no matter what. It sucks. 

Offline bark_no_byte

• Outcast
« Reply #2041 on: November 06, 2018, 11:47:36 AM »
It looks like the Magneto, Wolverine, and Spidey from this Revoltech series are all about $75 USD, so we can probably expect Gambit to be priced similarly. I might still have to splurge, though. It's just so cool

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #2042 on: November 06, 2018, 12:58:43 PM »
I was planning to get the Kotobukiya ArtFx+ statue since I prefer statues to articulated figures and I already have the Diamond figure. But this looks great. I don´t know what to do now.   
I prefer statues too. But this figure doesn't look bad. My concern would be all the pieces. Easy to lose. LOL

Offline andresa

• Survivor
« Reply #2043 on: November 06, 2018, 01:15:24 PM »
I prefer statues too. But this figure doesn't look bad. My concern would be all the pieces. Easy to lose. LOL

My husband has a Boba Fett from Revoltech. It’s smaller than just about all of the other figures in our collection but it doesn't look bad at all. And although there are a lot of small pieces, they do stick together pretty well. We never lost a piece. It’s a pain in the neck to clean, though.   

I'm really tempted to get this one. The bright colors look good and even the manga face is not bad.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #2044 on: November 06, 2018, 07:05:02 PM »
You are better about it than me. Its why I like statues, no parts to deal with. But ... I might make an acception for this one. Though his hair is still gravity defying, just done better in the wild way. LOL

Offline killphil

• Master Thief
« Reply #2045 on: November 06, 2018, 10:00:48 PM »
Just popped over to see if you guys saw that revoltech Gambit. Can see you did  :) So excited for this. Pretty much the perfect Gambit figure IMO. Love that Capcom anime style. I even custom made a ML Gambit back in the day to fit this style, but this one blows my attempt out of the water.
Only downside, wont really have a chance to enjoy the upcoming Hasbro offering with this one coming out so soon. Almost too much Gambit product at once, if that were possible... :laugh:

Offline belay

• Guild Member
« Reply #2046 on: November 07, 2018, 12:18:12 AM »
https://marvelousnews.com/252-23965

Amazing Yamaguchi Series Revoltech Gambit Figure Official Images From Kaiyodo

1 of 5

If it is available in my country then I will defiantly be getting this along with the marvel legends figure

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2047 on: November 07, 2018, 10:28:49 AM »
Surprise, surprise. Nothing again for Gambit in RED 10.

Offline killphil

• Master Thief
« Reply #2048 on: November 07, 2018, 10:43:16 AM »
You can pre order it from here:
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?scode=FIGURE-043976&rank=
The cheapest option, and get it sooner since it wont need to go thru distribution.

Offline bark_no_byte

• Outcast
« Reply #2049 on: November 07, 2018, 10:52:55 AM »
You can pre order it from here:
https://www.amiami.com/eng/detail/?scode=FIGURE-043976&rank=
The cheapest option, and get it sooner since it wont need to go thru distribution.

Nice find! Yeah, that would be the way to go. Could save a little under $20

Offline killphil

• Master Thief
« Reply #2050 on: November 07, 2018, 11:10:54 AM »
gonna get him and psylocke preordered today. Wolverine sold out, but hes in stock at BBTS, so ill just get him that way.

Offline bark_no_byte

• Outcast
« Reply #2051 on: November 07, 2018, 11:23:36 AM »
gonna get him and psylocke preordered today. Wolverine sold out, but hes in stock at BBTS, so ill just get him that way.

I'm jealous. I can't even probably justify Gambit right now, let along Psylocke, who looks great as well

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2052 on: November 09, 2018, 01:21:05 AM »
So, on new photos Tatum don't have his Gambit hair.
Sad but movie is dead :(

Offline andresa

• Survivor
« Reply #2053 on: November 09, 2018, 05:57:27 AM »
The movie has been dead since Verbinski left. Tatum's hairstyle wasn't enough to keep me hoping after all the setbacks the movie went through.

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2054 on: November 09, 2018, 09:32:15 AM »
I still wonder if the merger had something to do with it. Everything was finally moving along until fox changed the release dates of all the xmen movies and right after that was when the director quit. :/