Author Topic: Gambit Watch  (Read 1098786 times)

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
Re: Gambit Watch
« Reply #2250 on: March 20, 2019, 05:19:52 PM »

Thank you! I think symbols from 13 p5 is exactly what I need.

Interesting idea of magenta markings on his legs. Like in Asmus he told that his clothes became his costume or uniform.
yeah and like the more you have the higher your standing, in the ongoing he had loads going all the way up and even down his sleeves, check issue 21 page 4,5,8 & the last one

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2251 on: March 20, 2019, 05:47:04 PM »
yeah and like the more you have the higher your standing, in the ongoing he had loads going all the way up and even down his sleeves, check issue 21 page 4,5,8 & the last one

I hope saome day writer and artist who are fans will make hardcore Gambit book with Guilds and thier world, traditions, powers, elixirs, types of life, etc.

On a sad note. Black Cat gets an ongoing this June and her enemies are NY Thieves Guild from Spider-Man.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2252 on: March 20, 2019, 06:01:21 PM »
Maybe you also know rumour that Hickman hates Gambit? Or where it came from?

It seems X books will be relaunched this July and it seems that Hickman will write main books. Reveal will be this Saturday at C2E2.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2253 on: March 20, 2019, 06:42:15 PM »
Maybe you also know rumour that Hickman hates Gambit? Or where it came from?

It seems X books will be relaunched this July and it seems that Hickman will write main books. Reveal will be this Saturday at C2E2.
Never heard that, but he is a more old school fan as in pre 90s so who knows

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2254 on: March 21, 2019, 02:14:36 AM »
Never heard that, but he is a more old school fan as in pre 90s so who knows

Then, will see on Saturday if it's true:)

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2255 on: March 21, 2019, 06:48:51 PM »
Edit for formatting:
Purplevit

Hi, guys! Really like AOX-Man so far. Sad that Gambit is not in this event. Any hopes to see you writing Remy in future? What is your thoughts about Gambit as character?

Jimbus_Christ

Verified Creator: Zac Thompson

Who knows what life ahead holds... I love Gambit and would kill for a chance to write him. Lonnie and I have a crazy Gambit pitch. What If...Gambit became a sentient deck of cards.

Edit: if this is twitter ... let me know what should be quotes or let it roll as it is. :)
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 06:20:35 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline belay

• Guild Member
« Reply #2256 on: March 26, 2019, 03:08:31 AM »
Has anyone heard Wolverine the lost trial featuring Gambit which is available now?

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2257 on: March 27, 2019, 03:36:58 AM »
 VARIETY: What’s going on with Gambit?

KINBERG: “The latest is we’ll see, like honestly since the merger happened I think all of the movies that are at Fox, not just the Marvel movies but all the movies at Fox are being evaluated and they’ll figure out what they want to do with them.”“I’d love to see it happen, I love the idea of Channing [Tatum] playing Gambit, I think we have a great script and I think it was a role he was born to play. It’s a character I grew up loving and I know the fans love, so I suspect/hope it’ll happen.”

https://hnentertainment.co/gambit-producer-simon-kinberg-hopes-disney-will-make-the-film-and-says-all-fox-movies-are-being-evaluated-by-disney/
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 11:39:45 AM by Nekobaghira »

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2258 on: March 27, 2019, 03:38:32 AM »
Has anyone heard Wolverine the lost trial featuring Gambit which is available now?

Not yet but I hope to listen it soon.
I don`t expect Gambit to appear before Episode 3, really.

Offline belay

• Guild Member
« Reply #2259 on: March 27, 2019, 08:52:35 AM »

Not yet but I hope to listen it soon.
I don`t expect Gambit to appear before Episode 3, really.

I just started listen to first season which is free right now. Whoever is interested in listen to the first season in this link.

https://player.fm/series/wolverine-the-lost-trail-2056853
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 11:40:12 AM by Nekobaghira »

Offline andresa

• Survivor
« Reply #2260 on: March 28, 2019, 08:39:40 AM »
First season was pretty cool so I'm really interested in seeing how Gambit’s potential can be exploited in this non-visual medium. I’ll likely wait though cause it'll be available for free in a few months, right? 

Offline andresa

• Survivor
« Reply #2261 on: March 28, 2019, 08:48:12 AM »

KINBERG: “The latest is we’ll see, like honestly since the merger happened I think all of the movies that are at Fox, not just the Marvel movies but all the movies at Fox are being evaluated and they’ll figure out what they want to do with them.”“I’d love to see it happen, I love the idea of Channing [Tatum] playing Gambit, I think we have a great script and I think it was a role he was born to play. It’s a character I grew up loving and I know the fans love, so I suspect/hope it’ll happen.”

Sure, he loves Gambit so much that didn’t include him in any of his scripts. I don’t doubt he likes the idea of Tatum as Gambit though solely because of the financial potential it could’ve had when it was first announced. Tatum’s been so out of the picture lately that I doubt he’s still a box office success. Now we'll never know.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2262 on: March 28, 2019, 01:20:30 PM »

Sure, he loves Gambit so much that didn’t include him in any of his scripts. I don’t doubt he likes the idea of Tatum as Gambit though solely because of the financial potential it could’ve had when it was first announced. Tatum’s been so out of the picture lately that I doubt he’s still a box office success. Now we'll never know.
Studio is always the one to pull Gambit, Donner has been trying to get him in the movies since the first one, then theres the fact that the X-Men films are total s***e , at the time X2 was awesome, and First class and DoFP were good but taking off the rose tinted glasses they are not good films at all, the truly great ones are the ones the studio had less of a hands on with, Deadpool and Logan, they were awesome Deadpool 2 was great too just not as good as the first one imo

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #2263 on: March 28, 2019, 02:09:21 PM »

I put this in the gambit movie news. .....interesting hes still pushing Tatum when CT has not said anything about it in ages

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2264 on: March 29, 2019, 02:49:20 PM »
I put this in the gambit movie news. .....interesting hes still pushing Tatum when CT has not said anything about it in ages

I think CT just tired of this and has nothing to say. I am sure that he will sign with Disney to play Gambit if Feige would like this idea.

I think that CT was born to play Gambit too and will be really sad if he won't have a chance to do it.