Author Topic: Gambit Movie News  (Read 392467 times)

Offline wantutosigh

• Outcast
Re: Gambit Movie News
« Reply #1635 on: April 20, 2018, 06:54:55 PM »
I do believe they all want this movie to happen. I would just really love an announcement to get us all confident in this again. If Gambit cameos in Deadpool, that will go a long way.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1636 on: April 21, 2018, 02:25:43 AM »
I agree that it is happening.
Deadpool 2 seems to be awesome. Would be cool if secret cameo is Gambit

Offline belay

• Guild Member
« Reply #1637 on: April 21, 2018, 10:40:42 PM »
I agree that it is happening.
Deadpool 2 seems to be awesome. Would be cool if secret cameo is Gambit

I think Gambit might make a cameo during audition scene for X-Force or he might be in the mutant prison. 

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1638 on: April 22, 2018, 10:01:53 AM »
I liked the idea of cameo, but I'm finding it increasing less likely since the movie's in limbo again

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1639 on: April 22, 2018, 02:00:11 PM »

I think Gambit might make a cameo during audition scene for X-Force or he might be in the mutant prison.

Audition is more likely because it got only 2 hours to shoot cameo.

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #1640 on: April 24, 2018, 01:25:42 AM »
I don't know ..I guess all the delays has jaded me. I would be very surprised if they got it together enough to have gambit be in NM or deadpool.  I hope I'm proven wrong.

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1641 on: April 24, 2018, 09:20:53 AM »
I know exactly how you feel...

Offline bark_no_byte

• Outcast
« Reply #1642 on: April 24, 2018, 10:50:51 AM »
I don't know ..I guess all the delays has jaded me. I would be very surprised if they got it together enough to have gambit be in NM or deadpool.  I hope I'm proven wrong.

It's just weird. From an outsider POV, it seems like no one at Fox cares about the movie other than Tatum, and I'm not surprised he hasn't been talking about the movie since he just separated from his wife.

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #1643 on: April 24, 2018, 12:25:35 PM »

It's just weird. From an outsider POV, it seems like no one at Fox cares about the movie other than Tatum, and I'm not surprised he hasn't been talking about the movie since he just separated from his wife.
I think the last time he actually was publically asked about gambit was back in aug 2017 in a couple interviews for lucky Logan. Basically saying "its coming along".  What irks with all the constant talk about this project being dead at certain points ..or in trouble . Not one word. Tweet or anything from CM or anyone having to do with this film that its ok
.still going ahead etc. Its irritating AF.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1644 on: April 24, 2018, 12:36:52 PM »
Tatum hair is still long so don't worry. It is happening.

Also Feige told that FOX characters won't appear in MCU probably till feith 5.

Everything is gonna be good with Gambit movie.

Offline bark_no_byte

• Outcast
« Reply #1645 on: April 24, 2018, 01:05:19 PM »
Tatum hair is still long so don't worry. It is happening.

Also Feige told that FOX characters won't appear in MCU probably till feith 5.

Everything is gonna be good with Gambit movie.

My point isn't whether the movie is happening or not (that's a whole other discussion). It's that there has been little to no communication from those involved to help build some anticipation/good will with the fans. The most we hear about the movie is some place like CBR telling us why a Gambit movie is a bad idea.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1646 on: April 24, 2018, 01:09:32 PM »

My point isn't whether the movie is happening or not (that's a whole other discussion). It's that there has been little to no communication from those involved to help build some anticipation/good will with the fans. The most we hear about the movie is some place like CBR telling us why a Gambit movie is a bad idea.

Don't worry about such thing. Good trailer and marketing will change anything.

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #1647 on: April 24, 2018, 04:37:33 PM »

the marketing and hype needs to start now lol

Offline wantutosigh

• Outcast
« Reply #1648 on: April 24, 2018, 06:59:29 PM »
I do agree that marketing and teasers and what not will go a long way to turn people's negative opinion around. Even though I think it's been so long now that some will never be turned (until they see a good movie). But the time to start the positive campaign for this movie is just about here and we need some news, some interviews, some casting, some leaks from the set where they are shooting etc. This movie really can't afford another set back. It's time to get this thing rolling and make a movie. Can't keep tweaking it for ever. Got to have a little faith and just go for it now.

Offline Miss Misery

• X-Man Teacher
  • "Stay conscious and true to yourself."
« Reply #1649 on: April 24, 2018, 08:06:24 PM »
*sees there's a bunch of new posts in this thread, gets excited*

*reads posts*

I love y'all but SHAME ON ALL OF YOU.

Anyway, I don't think anything is happening with this. I'll believe it when I see it from more sources than this Omega Underground.

“Sometimes I feel like you’re the only one who gets me, 1400-pound block of cheese.”—Gareth Reynolds