Author Topic: Gambit Movie News  (Read 385311 times)

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Re: Gambit Movie News
« Reply #75 on: July 15, 2015, 09:34:45 AM »
Well, that is because he's a proud old man.  They do that, whether they want the help or not.   ;)

Offline Gambit4love1

• Guild Scholar
« Reply #76 on: July 15, 2015, 12:59:59 PM »
I agree, casting news will come first before we see an official image of Gambit.

But I'm sure Tatum will tease us with little things before hand. Well I hope so  :)
Gambit
Redhood
Winter Soldier

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #77 on: July 15, 2015, 03:40:25 PM »
all these lovely dressed people and Tatum is like yup....im Gambit

Offline Miss Misery

• X-Man Teacher
  • "Stay conscious and true to yourself."
« Reply #78 on: July 15, 2015, 03:51:00 PM »
all these lovely dressed people and Tatum is like yup....im Gambit

LOL seriously.
“Sometimes I feel like you’re the only one who gets me, 1400-pound block of cheese.”—Gareth Reynolds

Offline Gambit4love1

• Guild Scholar
« Reply #79 on: July 15, 2015, 05:16:45 PM »
Lol yep that's Gambit right there  ;D doing his own thing  :gambit:
Gambit
Redhood
Winter Soldier

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #80 on: July 15, 2015, 06:19:10 PM »
The outlet has speculated that Tatum flying down to Comic Con just to take one selfie would not make sense. But there are possibilities that he could have flown down from some other location to San Diego. The location maybe could be a place somewhere in Canada.

Bryan Singer directed “X-Men: Apocalypse” has been shooting in Canada for quite some time now. Singer was to fly directly to San Diego from Canada to promote “X-Men: Days of Future Past- Rogue Cut” while the cast that was also flying with him was to be a surprise. The cast members of the movie including Michael Fassbender, James McAvoy, Jennifer Lawrence, Nicholas Hoult, Oscar Isaac, Olivia Munn amongst others surprised everyone with their presence when they joined Singer on stage. Since the cast has also been shooting for the movie in Canada, chances are even they flew in from the same location.

What proved to be a bigger surprise when Tatum joined the cast and others moments before the selfie was taken. Flying in just to take a random selfie seems a bit odd but what if he actually flew in with the cast from Canada?

http://www.movienewsguide.com/x-men-apocalypse-movie-update-channing-tatum-hints-gambit-cameo/74846

I do not know. I just think that Tatum wanted to make some hype around Gambit. His shirt is a good example of it.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #81 on: July 15, 2015, 08:41:26 PM »
people really overthink things and speculate sometimes but it makes headlines and creates discussion, weather or not he is in Poccy Lips who cares, Gambit 2016 wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #82 on: July 15, 2015, 09:26:54 PM »
Flying in to take selfie that will circulated all over the Internet and start some early buzz for his movie, from one of the pop culture events of the year is actually plenty good reason to fly to San Diego.  ;D I would not be against an after credits scene, though. Gambit would be next movie after apocalypse.

Offline Gambit4love1

• Guild Scholar
« Reply #83 on: July 16, 2015, 02:44:00 AM »
Tatum had two reasons to be at San Diego Comic Con. The hateful Eight which is directed by Quentin Tarrentino was having a talk and of course X-men.

He would have went to show support for both and of course gain support and promotion for Gambit.

Gambit
Redhood
Winter Soldier

Offline Nevaratoiel

• Artisian
  • X-Man Legend
  • I don't bite... hard...
    • Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting
« Reply #84 on: July 16, 2015, 05:24:27 PM »
It's all about promotion and you can't start soon enough...
Nicole a.k.a. Nev a.k.a. Neva

I come and go, and come and go, but you're not rid of me that easy... ;D
ELFAE | Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #85 on: July 21, 2015, 09:11:39 AM »
« Last Edit: July 21, 2015, 09:14:10 AM by Nekobaghira »

Offline bigstupidjellyfish

• X-Man Teacher
« Reply #86 on: July 21, 2015, 09:35:49 AM »
A lot of that seems super vague. Some of these could be members of the Guild, but some could also be people who help Gambit out with a heist. Like The Italian Job.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #87 on: July 21, 2015, 09:58:38 AM »
Sure, its vague but ... its fun to wonder a little about it.  If its like the Italian Job, I hope its better than that film.  :)

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #88 on: July 21, 2015, 10:21:15 AM »
just change the first 4 names to Nathaniel, Bella, Julien (or maybe he's Nash), Jean Luc, so guilds then, sweet

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #89 on: July 21, 2015, 11:49:42 AM »
Awesome! I really hope Louis is Sinister.