Author Topic: Gambit Movie News  (Read 385575 times)

Offline Gambit4love1

• Guild Scholar
Re: Gambit Movie News
« Reply #660 on: March 23, 2016, 02:38:14 AM »
Deadpool and Gambit are two new solo films, which are set in the same timeline.

Both of these films will lead up to new X-men films.

X-men Origins: Wolverine was part of the old X-men films and I rather not be reminded of how bad that film/version was of Gambit.

I feel they should just have Gambit as the title. If they want x-men mentioned then have an X-men character appear in the film. (Similar to Deadpool)

Gambit
Redhood
Winter Soldier

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #661 on: March 23, 2016, 03:41:58 AM »
We still have no real confirmation when Gambit movie is based. He can be after Apocalypse but before Deadpool.

Offline NewSun17

• Thief
« Reply #662 on: March 23, 2016, 03:33:39 PM »
Can we PLEASE get an update, cause I'm tired of looking for pictures of Channing Tatum to see if he had a hair cut.

Offline Nevaratoiel

• Artisian
  • X-Man Legend
  • I don't bite... hard...
    • Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting
« Reply #663 on: March 23, 2016, 04:51:26 PM »
While I'm excited as you are to see more news of the Gambit, I fear there won't be anything on it until they start filming. And even then the information will be scarce... Unfortunately that's always the case with films being made. I can't stand it, it's annoying, but it's the way it is, unfortunately.
Nicole a.k.a. Nev a.k.a. Neva

I come and go, and come and go, but you're not rid of me that easy... ;D
ELFAE | Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #664 on: March 23, 2016, 05:30:02 PM »
Can we PLEASE get an update, cause I'm tired of looking for pictures of Channing Tatum to see if he had a hair cut.

Lol it is funny)

Offline deathsun

• Thief
« Reply #665 on: March 29, 2016, 03:25:30 PM »
Another delay... We were suppose to see the movie before that starting time in the first place.  :'(

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/doug-liman-direct-wall-before-877926

Offline Gambit4love1

• Guild Scholar
« Reply #666 on: March 29, 2016, 03:34:34 PM »
It's a pain to wait but I rather them do the film correct and with all the time they need.

Unfortunately this will be seen as another negative issue amongst general comic book fans. Fed up of them saying "This film needs to be cancelled already" Or "no one wants this film made"

Ugh..

My guess is the script and the production is getting another look over since Deadpools success.
Gambit
Redhood
Winter Soldier

Offline deathsun

• Thief
« Reply #667 on: March 29, 2016, 03:48:10 PM »
It's a pain to wait but I rather them do the film correct and with all the time they need.

Unfortunately this will be seen as another negative issue amongst general comic book fans. Fed up of them saying "This film needs to be cancelled already" Or "no one wants this film made"

Ugh..

My guess is the script and the production is getting another look over since Deadpools success.

You need to renew your signature lol. I am starting to hate Deadpool  >:( I am expecting that they will delay Gambit movie again when Deadpool sequel starts filming. We will be lucky if they will put Gambit somewhere like Weasel or NTW in new Deadpoolverse.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #668 on: March 29, 2016, 03:57:40 PM »
It is sad. It seems movie won't start shooting this Summer.

So R rated  Gambit with smaller amount of money? Or what is the reason to rewrite it.
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 04:01:35 PM by purplevit »

Offline bigstupidjellyfish

• X-Man Teacher
« Reply #669 on: March 29, 2016, 04:07:28 PM »
Probably gonna stay PG-13, but they're gonna take out all the stuff that made the budget $150 million.

Offline Moonlight Nightmare

• X-Man
« Reply #670 on: March 29, 2016, 09:17:09 PM »
Yeah this is getting very bothersome, and another reason for the delay our director is working on a film at the moment for amazon....AMAZON!!! I can say why even bother wanting to do a movie that may or may not be good...
Looking for my forever Gambit rper, message me :)

Offline bigstupidjellyfish

• X-Man Teacher
« Reply #671 on: March 29, 2016, 10:03:42 PM »
That was Rupert Wyatt who was worried about stuff not being good, not Liman. And this movie is probably gonna be really easy to make. It's about two snipers facing off against each other in the Iraq War. Seems to be one of those really tense movies with a limited cast, like Gravity or Buried.

• X-Man
« Reply #672 on: March 29, 2016, 10:52:10 PM »
That was Rupert Wyatt who was worried about stuff not being good, not Liman. And this movie is probably gonna be really easy to make. It's about two snipers facing off against each other in the Iraq War. Seems to be one of those really tense movies with a limited cast, like Gravity or Buried.

I mean thats the movie I'm saying that may or may not be good. All to get a nom at the awards show, seem kinda low-key if you asked me. But hopefully, HOPEFULLY we will hear some good news about the movie around the time of SDCC or sooner

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #673 on: March 29, 2016, 11:49:37 PM »
Collider guys talk about the delay... Kind of insulting to Gambit fans because they act as if they don't exist.

https://youtu.be/ptO0923diwc
« Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 11:58:26 PM by DonPriceTag »
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

• X-Man
« Reply #674 on: March 29, 2016, 11:58:14 PM »
You know I know this is a bit off topic....but why havnt anyone pointed that that despite a March of next year release date Wolverine 3 havnt even started to shoot yet....I dunno everything seem to be at a stand still over on the fox side of things, people are taking deadpool 2 but they said a script is being written for it now, but thats it. Everyone is saying "OH DEADPOOL 2 NEXT YEAR." but they would have to be starting to shoot if they want to get it into the same release spot as they did this year, so no deadpool 2 next year more like 2018...its just me thinking but maybe this is something we all need to think about