Author Topic: Gambit Movie News  (Read 385353 times)

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
Re: Gambit Movie News
« Reply #1110 on: November 17, 2017, 04:02:21 AM »
I doubt that they were casting some big actors for villain for Deadpool 2?
Maybe Sinister will be a villain for X-Force and Gambit will join it after solo?

Where is Cc? He is our Deadpool expert.

Offline wantutosigh

• X-Man Leader
« Reply #1111 on: November 17, 2017, 08:45:22 AM »
I believe Gambit will be a part of X-Force so I would not be surprised if Sinister began in Gambit movie and moved on to X-Force.

They announced James Franco will play Multiple Man in a solo movie. Does everyone remember when the supposed Gambit script leaked and in the team Gambit assembles is Multiple Man? Wonder if that means James Franco's Multiple Man will be in the Gambit movie.

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1112 on: November 17, 2017, 09:54:35 AM »
Should I feel stupid for not having a clue who he is?
Lol, I don't follow actors much either. He was the lead in Breaking Bad (and the dad on Malcolm in the Middle, so he has range.)  Someon asked him at a con somewhere what character he'd like to be in a comic book movie and he said Mr. Sinister. So that's why his name keeps popping up.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1113 on: November 17, 2017, 12:16:39 PM »
I believe Gambit will be a part of X-Force so I would not be surprised if Sinister began in Gambit movie and moved on to X-Force.

They announced James Franco will play Multiple Man in a solo movie. Does everyone remember when the supposed Gambit script leaked and in the team Gambit assembles is Multiple Man? Wonder if that means James Franco's Multiple Man will be in the Gambit movie.

Yeah, I think he will appear. That is ehy there were no Madrox in casting call for Gambit movie.

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #1114 on: November 17, 2017, 12:50:49 PM »

CT was announced as Gambit in 2014, it has yet to begin filming. so, who knows how long it will take for the Franco movie to develop.

Offline wantutosigh

• X-Man Leader
« Reply #1115 on: November 17, 2017, 03:23:04 PM »

CT was announced as Gambit in 2014, it has yet to begin filming. so, who knows how long it will take for the Franco movie to develop.

Yeah sure but I'm really just commenting and speculating on James Franco's possible inclusion in the Gambit movie. I think it's very interesting. Don't really care about the Multiple Man solo at the moment.

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #1116 on: November 17, 2017, 03:27:33 PM »

... Don't really care about the Multiple Man solo at the moment.
                                                                              Ditto.

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #1117 on: November 17, 2017, 04:27:40 PM »
Took.a quick look at imdb, so the same writer who wrote magic mike and magic mike xxl , and the guy who did the remake of robocop is writing Gambit. . ???
« Last Edit: November 17, 2017, 04:41:30 PM by Paneo01 »

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #1118 on: November 17, 2017, 08:38:29 PM »
I didn't check IMDB - but if that is the case, this guy is probably close to Channing Tatum. While Tatum wasn't in Robocop, he certainly was the main man in Magic Mike. Interesting ... but I don't hold a ton of stock in IMDB.  ;)

Offline wantutosigh

• X-Man Leader
« Reply #1119 on: November 17, 2017, 09:33:23 PM »
Chis Claremont wrote the original treatment. Josh Zetumer who wrote the Robocop remake, wrote the first screenplay. Which was rumored to be good. Then Reid Carolin, Tatum's producing and writing partner(who wrote and produced the Magic Mike movies among others) did rewrites on the movie. This is what I know as far as the writing for this movie goes.

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Last Edit: November 20, 2017, 04:25:51 PM by Paneo01 »

Offline bark_no_byte

• Outcast
« Reply #1121 on: November 20, 2017, 04:57:33 PM »
Hmm, interesting. I like Caplan in what I've seen her in, though I haven't seen her in a lot.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend

Offline cc008

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1123 on: November 20, 2017, 05:22:51 PM »
Love the casting... no matter what the role is. She's great. Glad she'll be in the X-Men universe.
Who Dat

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #1124 on: November 20, 2017, 05:42:27 PM »
I've had a low-key "thing" for her, for a while now. Female lead can only mean what? Bella Donna or... Ms Sinister? That'd be a twist. We've been asking Mister this whole time, what if it's Miss? Women can honestly be much scarier than men.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony