Author Topic: Gambit Movie News  (Read 390038 times)

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
Re: Gambit Movie News
« Reply #1800 on: June 04, 2018, 11:21:20 PM »
Why, oh why? Waiting this long...for the head sock! Oh the tragedy!
isn't gambit known for the head gear?

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1801 on: June 05, 2018, 02:29:12 AM »
Head gear must appear in movie. It`s Gambit`s iconic look.

Offline Nevaratoiel

• Artisian
  • X-Man Legend
  • I don't bite... hard...
    • Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting
« Reply #1802 on: June 05, 2018, 05:31:37 AM »
I’m still against the head sock. Please. No!
Nicole a.k.a. Nev a.k.a. Neva

I come and go, and come and go, but you're not rid of me that easy... ;D
ELFAE | Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #1803 on: June 05, 2018, 06:33:45 AM »
Head gear must appear in movie. It`s Gambit`s iconic look.
agree..it part of what he's known for. I actually love the black leather head wraps on the more expensive Showtime statues of him. Very cool.                               Please no bandanas😲 he looks like hes about to.rob a train in the wild west lol
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 06:36:02 AM by Paneo01 »

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1804 on: June 05, 2018, 06:56:05 AM »
agree..it part of what he's known for. I actually love the black leather head wraps on the more expensive Showtime statues of him. Very cool.                               Please no bandanas😲 he looks like hes about to.rob a train in the wild west lol

Hah) Gambit had a few costumes with bandanas so bandana in movie won't surprise me.

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #1805 on: June 05, 2018, 11:32:32 AM »

Hah) Gambit had a few costumes with bandanas so bandana in movie won't surprise me.
I think Tatum said he
 was more into cartoon Remy.  Hopefully Tatum does not get hurt or worse with all that dangerous motorcross stuff he's been doing a lot thats all over his Instagram.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2018, 12:00:14 PM by Paneo01 »

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #1806 on: June 05, 2018, 03:09:28 PM »
:Speaking to the Evening Standard newspaper, he said: "If I ever get in shape again then I'll definitely do it. I got to go do a movie that'll make me get in shape again and then I'll do it. I would love to come to London. If I dance in Vegas I'm definitely going to dance here."

Hopefully he is talking about Gambit.

Offline Gambit4love1

• Guild Scholar
« Reply #1807 on: June 05, 2018, 03:11:28 PM »
Fingers crossed
Gambit
Redhood
Winter Soldier

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #1808 on: June 05, 2018, 05:02:58 PM »

Hopefully he is talking about Gambit.

Ofcourse he is talking about Gambit

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #1809 on: June 05, 2018, 08:25:01 PM »

Ofcourse he is talking about Gambit
as I said before ..after 5 yrs I never make assumptions about this movie lol. Its a possibility he could mean the splash remake which is going ahead
« Last Edit: June 06, 2018, 01:10:01 AM by Paneo01 »

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #1810 on: June 08, 2018, 08:53:20 PM »
Tatum was on Graham Norton tonight. Honestly he does not look anything like gambit does he? Lol Oh well! He told a great story about his dad and a alligator
« Last Edit: June 08, 2018, 10:08:32 PM by Paneo01 »

Offline Nox

• Guild Member
« Reply #1811 on: June 08, 2018, 11:34:44 PM »
Tatum was on Graham Norton tonight. Honestly he does not look anything like gambit does he? Lol Oh well! He told a great story about his dad and a alligator

Haha, nope, he does not. I guess he didn't mention anything about his future projects, huh?

I really appreciate CT's enthusiasm as a fan...I just wish he'd serve as a producer or something and leave the role to someone else who fits the part a bit better. I can't help but wonder if his attachment to the film is an advantage or a disadvantage. I can see movie execs being happy with his name attached to the film, but I can also see a lot of fans who don't like the idea of him as Gambit. I have my doubts, but I'm really not familiar with his films, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I hope he proves the naysayers wrong once this film gets made.

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #1812 on: June 09, 2018, 01:12:18 PM »

Haha, nope, he does not. I guess he didn't mention anything about his future projects, huh?

I really appreciate CT's enthusiasm as a fan...I just wish he'd serve as a producer or something and leave the role to someone else who fits the part a bit better. I can't help but wonder if his attachment to the film is an advantage or a disadvantage. I can see movie execs being happy with his name attached to the film, but I can also see a lot of fans who don't like the idea of him as Gambit. I have my doubts, but I'm really not familiar with his films, so I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt. I hope he proves the naysayers wrong once this film gets made.

Nope, said zero nothing about Gambit, He did say he was not in the shape anymore to do MM

On your other points,,agree on ALL counts

-

Offline Gambit4love1

• Guild Scholar
« Reply #1813 on: June 09, 2018, 01:53:10 PM »
Most actors do not look like their characters until they are in costume and have their hair and make up done. Im sure we will see something very similar to Gambit then (If it ever gets made)

Gambit
Redhood
Winter Soldier

Offline Paneo01

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #1814 on: June 11, 2018, 03:25:58 PM »
Sooo..going on a month since Simon said a few weeks for a director?
-