Author Topic: San Diego Comic Con (SDCC)  (Read 1952 times)

Offline Meliorist

• Guild Initiate
San Diego Comic Con (SDCC)
« on: July 16, 2016, 06:34:58 PM »
While looking through the list of events for SDCC, I saw a few that might be of interest to the people here.  One is called Marvel: Cup of Joe, which is supposed to be an hour long Q&A with Joe Quesada and some guests. 

It got me curious; What questions would you ask if you got the chance or what do you feel would need to be addressed during the panel?

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Re: San Diego Comic Con (SDCC)
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2016, 06:59:57 PM »
They will most likely talk about Marvel Now 2016. There was a quick interview with him and Alonzo on FX - all they talked about was new books and Ms. Marvel.

Ask whatever you'd like is my suggestion. :)
« Last Edit: July 18, 2016, 11:40:22 AM by Nekobaghira »

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2016, 03:20:23 PM »
First I doubt that they will told us anything about mutants because they ignores X books in Marvel Now.

I still remeber answer from previous comic con that Gambit will have a lead role in non X book. Bastards >:(

I think the best answer would be if they had any plans for him or what we can expect for him so they will see that we want Gambit in books and he is not forgotten.

Offline Meliorist

• Guild Initiate
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2016, 05:29:12 PM »
It seems so sad that we all have such low expectations.  Oh well, I don't have much room to talk since I am in the same boat. 

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2016, 02:14:00 AM »
http://marvel.com/news/comics/26413/sdcc_2016_death_of_x_liveblog

SDCC 2016: DEATH OF X LIVEBLOG

Thursday, 4:00 – 5:00 PM PT - Marvel: Death of X — One of the biggest questions coming out of the 8-month gap between Secret Wars and All-New All-Different Marvel has been, “What the heck happened between the X-Men and the Inhumans?” Join us for an exclusive look at new series DEATH OF X, plus the latest on all X-Men and Inhumans titles with Editor-in-Chief Axel Alonso, Marvel Talent Scout Rickey Purdin, as well as James Asmus (All-New Inhumans), and Cullen Bunn (Uncanny X-Men)!

Offline remydat

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2016, 07:54:19 PM »
Any plans for Gambit joining any teams? They have some plans. He's in the Civil War II tie-in, where he beats up on Fantomex.

The only think about Gambit in the blog.
"Let me go first Lorna.  I"m their freaking king!"

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2016, 02:34:54 AM »
SDCC: THE X-MEN & INHUMANS PREPARE FOR "DEATH OF X"
http://www.comicbookresources.com/article/sdcc-x-men-inhumans-prepare-death-x

A fan asked about Gambit's future, and Alonso said that there are more plans for the Ragin' Cajun. Bunn mentioned that Gambit's in "Civil War II: X-Men," but he doesn't know if there are any plans to have him on a team book right now.