Author Topic: MU...More Like Fu  (Read 1400 times)

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
MU...More Like Fu
« on: September 01, 2016, 03:22:40 PM »
give us your money in exchange for empty promises, more No. 1 s of relaunched books that don't need to be relaunched or need to be cancelled. So for a few days now this excrement has been showing up Cullen Bunn with artists Steve McNiven, Greg Land, Adam Kubert and Leinil Yu; the new teaser features the name of artist Salvador Larroca. No further information about “MU” has been revealed, although the date on all these images teases the arrival of more info today, September 1. as you can see from the copy and paste job i did from cbr this is another attempt by Marvel to gain interest in what will probably go down like a fart in church. So any guesses ? i reckon it'll be a book where there is an issue a week like the underwhelming Batman Eternal. which had some story and pacing issues. Who knows? will Gambit be in it........eh no he wont, come on its Marvel. Sorry for the rant but i feel you guys will understand, by my SO's reaction youd think i was speaking Latin in a Bale Batman voice to her

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
Re: MU...More Like Fu
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2016, 03:55:49 PM »
Saw these teasers too.
Good writer and good artists mentioned.

Would it have Gambit in it? I doubt but I will love too.
Ofcourse I am secretly expecting Gambit to be a part of it but damn I am expecting it from the end of 2014 whrn figured out that X-Factor got cancelled.

Would love it to be the returning of 90s team but I think it will be smth about Wolverine.
We have only Wolverine, Deadpool and X teams book with fake X-Men.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2016, 09:01:21 PM »

Offline bigstupidjellyfish

• X-Man Teacher
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2016, 11:23:18 PM »
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/09/01/inhumansx-men-resurrxion-to-follow-death-of-x-and-ivx/

I think RessurXion will be a relaunch of all X-Men and Inhuman titles, in order to split the brands off from each other. This makes sense as Marvel will have to have noticed that sales for both franchises are down since ANAD Marvel started and fans have often voiced their displeasure over having the two linked so closely.

I think the only link between the two franchises in the aftermath of DoX/IvX will be a book featuring both Inhumans and Mutants teaming up. If that is the plan, I think James Asmus should write it because he's worked on both sides of the fence, so to speak.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2016, 11:26:04 PM by bigstupidjellyfish »

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2016, 02:06:48 AM »
http://www.newsarama.com/30876-marvel-s-mu-revealed.html

Monsters Unleashed????? fart in church

Lame announcement from marvel. As always

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2016, 02:08:00 AM »
http://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/09/01/inhumansx-men-resurrxion-to-follow-death-of-x-and-ivx/

I think RessurXion will be a relaunch of all X-Men and Inhuman titles, in order to split the brands off from each other. This makes sense as Marvel will have to have noticed that sales for both franchises are down since ANAD Marvel started and fans have often voiced their displeasure over having the two linked so closely.

I think the only link between the two franchises in the aftermath of DoX/IvX will be a book featuring both Inhumans and Mutants teaming up. If that is the plan, I think James Asmus should write it because he's worked on both sides of the fence, so to speak.

Split brands? No way Marvel will do this. X-Men is the only thing that can make Inhumans sell

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #6 on: September 02, 2016, 05:46:06 AM »
Just like they used X-Men and their tag Uncanny in the Avengers they will make a hybrid book for the Inhumans , i mean they are already using Beast in a book why not the whole freaking roster