Author Topic: WatchMojo top ten fighters in comics  (Read 1274 times)

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
WatchMojo top ten fighters in comics
« on: October 09, 2016, 11:11:48 PM »
https://youtu.be/Wu4kE2Q59_Q

If you watched the video, there are some good points, then there are some WTH points that don't make much sense to me. This wasn't best Marvel comics or DC comics, it was best in comics, but they only use most known from the big two. And get this... Spiderman made their list. I don't know when he became the best hand to hand fighter in his own book.

Tell me what you think, move the list around or make your own.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
Re: WatchMojo top ten fighters in comics
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 11:19:21 PM »
Before I put them in any distinct order I'll make a personal pool of selections;

Wolverine, Daredevil, Elektra, Iron Fist, Black Panther, Cap America, Wonder Woman, Batman, Nightwing, Deathstroke, Zealot, Taskmaster

On the cusp: Black Widow, Lady Sif, Katana, Red Hood, Black Canary, Gambit (90's era lol), Shang Chi, X-23
« Last Edit: October 10, 2016, 09:01:16 AM by DonPriceTag »
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2016, 04:00:35 AM »
There were certainly a few "WTH" moments from me. Agreed, it was a listing of well known characters.

*chuckles* - I might have learned something about Black Panther.

I think Spider-Man got his hand to hand stuff from the films. I could be wrong, since I don't read his books. And in the movies, you've got to have some action prowess/

I found the honorable mentions interesting since it Psylocke from XTAS was featured.

I have never been a fan of Daredevil. Wolverine was good choice on the list.

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2016, 08:55:49 AM »
There were certainly a few "WTH" moments from me. Agreed, it was a listing of well known characters.

*chuckles* - I might have learned something about Black Panther.

I think Spider-Man got his hand to hand stuff from the films. I could be wrong, since I don't read his books. And in the movies, you've got to have some action prowess/

I found the honorable mentions interesting since it Psylocke from XTAS was featured.

I have never been a fan of Daredevil. Wolverine was good choice on the list.

I wouldn't put Daredevil over Batman... I thought that was insane. He was trained to be an apex fighter/ ninja from the time he was a boy. His heightened senses only increase that ability. Unlike Spiderman who can barely defend himself without his powers. Zero formal training. He was never taught to fight but uses his speed, reflexes, strength, spider-sense and intelligence to fight. 4 out of 5 come from his powers, not his experience. He has the ability to react at super-fast speeds and the durability to bounce back when he's tagged. If they are using those as parameters then Sentry, Superman, Thanos and Darkseid should be at the top of the list lol.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2016, 04:27:30 PM »
I completely agree about Spider-Man.
I think he will defeat both Daredevil and Cap but he don't feet this list.