Poll

Is CC guilty of high treason for leading the Guild astray?

Guilty, put em' through the trials!
Not Guilty, he was too deceived by the Duggan.

Author Topic: Uncanny Avengers #22  (Read 5259 times)

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
Re: Uncanny Avengers #22
« Reply #45 on: April 09, 2017, 07:57:01 AM »
Well give the guys a break. This was their legit attempt at killing Gambit off. The whole "influenced by his as self-loathing" thing was shoehorned in when Editorial told them to bring Gambit back.

it was all done to absolve Rogue of her actions, shes a hero who left someone to die a horrible slow death, the X-Men did nothing either, no repercussions on any of them, they are all guilt of sentencing someone to death and they are supposed to be heroes. the editorial meeting probably went like this - How do we fix it...um...he was self loathing and wanted to die and because she absorbed his memories she had those feelings too? ... your a freaking genius... give that man a cookie

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2017, 09:05:10 AM »
It's really effed up how no one went looking for him... not one person was like;

Wolverine/ Nightcrawler/ Storm/ Cannonball/ Xavier: "Gambit did what!? Wow... I'm going to have to have words with him. Where is he?"

Angel/ Psylocke/ Beast/ Joseph: "Well, Rogue kind of took it upon herself to leave him there..."

Wolverine/ Nightcrawler/ Storm/ Cannonball/ Xavier: "Where, inside the crumbling fortress?"

Angel/ Psylocke/ Beast/ Joseph: "No...outside, I think?"

Wolverine/ Nightcrawler/ Storm/ Cannonball/ Xavier: "In the snow?! Ok... maybe he deserved that, what provisions did you guys leave him? How much food and water?"

Angel/ Psylocke/ Beast/ Joseph: "He had pants... and some boots..."

Wolverine/ Nightcrawler/ Storm/ Cannonball/ Xavier: "..."

Angel/ Psylocke/ Beast/ Joseph: "They were Shi'Ar tech pants and boots at least..."

Wolverine/ Nightcrawler/ Storm/ Cannonball/ Xavier: "For the love of-... let's go get him before he starts eating plastic wire covers and then freezes to death... or possessed by some sort of mutant energy-being, because you know, that's overdue to happen again"

Angel/ Psylocke/ Beast/ Joseph: "My bad..."
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2017, 12:54:13 PM »
Lol at Shi'Ar tech pants and boots at least))))