Author Topic: X-Men Red  (Read 41897 times)

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Re: X-Men Red
« Reply #60 on: March 17, 2018, 09:17:54 AM »
I would love that variant cover. I'll have to check what the deal is with my shop. If its a 1vs1 or part of some marketing thing. It probably isn't a 1v1. *sigh*

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #61 on: March 17, 2018, 04:53:46 PM »
Strange. This Gambit pic was drawn years ago. I remember it

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #62 on: April 06, 2018, 07:04:22 AM »

Offline bark_no_byte

• Outcast
« Reply #63 on: April 06, 2018, 10:38:28 AM »
X-Men RED 3 preview

http://www.syfy.com/syfywire/exclusive-preview-x-men-red-3-hints-at-cassandra-novas-plans-to-destroy-the-team

Do you think Gambit will be in X-mansion?

I was gonna say no, but maybe he is at the Mansion while Nova is there and whatever she does there is the catalyst for him being on Jean's team. Either that or he shows up halfway through as a surprise to the rest of the team. I don't really care either way, just so Taylor uses him and uses him right haha

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #64 on: April 06, 2018, 10:56:43 AM »
I just hope he won`t be the one to be brainwashed.
Kinda thought that he will be in previews but it is better to read him more in actual book then in preview :)

Offline bark_no_byte

• Outcast
« Reply #65 on: April 06, 2018, 11:24:57 AM »
Kinda thought that he will be in previews but it is better to read him more in actual book then in preview :)

I'm gonna be so pissed if he gets used like that twice within the span of a few months. I have more faith in Taylor than I did in Soule though, so hopefully we'll see the Gambit we all know and love  :)

Offline belay

• Guild Member
« Reply #66 on: April 06, 2018, 12:11:05 PM »
Quote from: purplevit link=topic=5116. msg72978#msg72978 date=1523026603

I do think Gambit will be the one who is brainwashed. 

Offline remydat

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #67 on: April 06, 2018, 03:46:01 PM »
Yeah most likely given the solicits where Gambit is caught up in the intensifying global frenzy of mutant hate, my guess is he is Nova's b***h and will be seen on global TV doing something that puts mutants in a bad light.

That is just the way it goes for Gambit these days.  More than likely too we won't see him until like the last panel or two and so we will have to wait another month to actually see Jean and Co kick his ass and save him.
"Let me go first Lorna.  I"m their freaking king!"

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #68 on: April 06, 2018, 03:49:14 PM »
It will be the easiest way for brainwashed Gambit to join team. And the worst way really.

I hope brainwashed will be last character that will join team. We know that 1 more after Gambit will be added to team.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend

Offline Nox

• Guild Member
« Reply #70 on: April 08, 2018, 05:27:29 PM »
If Gambit's the one being brainwashed, I'm not picking up this title. It's getting a bit ridiculous how he's always one of the first to get mind-controlled...

Offline belay

• Guild Member
« Reply #71 on: April 11, 2018, 10:43:37 AM »
If Gambit's the one being brainwashed, I'm not picking up this title. It's getting a bit ridiculous how he's always one of the first to get mind-controlled...

Was finally able to read X-men Red and it was a good issue. Gambit was written and drawn really well and he is not the one who was mind controlled.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #72 on: April 11, 2018, 10:51:31 AM »

Thoughts on X-Men RED 3

Positive: Gambit wasn`t the one to be brainwashed or needed to be saved.
Negative: I didn`t like Gambit appearence. It was meh. Nothing exciting or good for character. More negative then positive I would say.

I still interested in this nook so I hope Gambit will be better in next issues. But with 9 characters in book I doubt that he will have a lot of time to shine.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #73 on: April 11, 2018, 10:52:40 AM »

Was finally able to read X-men Red and it was a good issue. Gambit was written and drawn really well and he is not the one who was mind controlled.

Glad that you liked.
I wasn`t a fan this RED issue.

Offline cc008

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #74 on: April 11, 2018, 10:58:39 AM »
I agree with written and drawn really well. Especially the drawn part. Asrar definitely did well. I feel like the story and writing aspect was just the intro for why Gambit'll be in the book. So I'm excited.
Who Dat