Author Topic: Avenger's Infinity War  (Read 1154 times)

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Avenger's Infinity War
« on: April 26, 2018, 08:16:00 AM »
Avenger's Infinity War

The cast singing the Marvel Edition of the Brady Bunch. I thought it was hilarious and awesome.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3ymBk6Vb04

I plan on seeing this movie, though I think there are too many characters, not sure how it will go but I hope its fun.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
Re: Avenger's Infinity War
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2018, 09:39:36 AM »
Bought imax tickets for 03 May.
Best places were already bought so I took night screenings. I had never before buying tickets 1 month before screenings. Insane.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2018, 09:56:17 AM »
Wow - that is insane. I may wait til the following weekend, the crowds will be nuts for this film.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #3 on: April 26, 2018, 10:17:35 AM »
Yeah. I just want to see it before spoilers will be everywhere.

Offline belay

• Guild Member
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2018, 10:42:32 AM »
Got my tickets ready for tomorrow at 8:00 am. Loved the new Thanos comics and I am super excited for this one especially to see Thanos.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2018, 11:52:41 AM »
Wished we had an early showing like that .... LOL

Know what you mean about spoilers Purp.  I seriously appointment set to watch a TV show because the spoilers happen as it airs and it makes me crazy. LOL

Offline belay

• Guild Member
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2018, 12:16:00 PM »

Know what you mean about spoilers Purp.  I seriously appointment set to watch a TV show because the spoilers happen as it airs and it makes me crazy. LOL

Was lucky enough to get the tickets as most of shows have been already sold out. I am not visiting my twitter account as there are some who are already posting spoilers of the movie.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2018, 02:10:03 PM »

Was lucky enough to get the tickets as most of shows have been already sold out. I am not visiting my twitter account as there are some who are already posting spoilers of the movie.

Twitter is bad about it. If I don't want to know, I also stay away from Twitter. LOL

Most of the time, I'm good with spoilers but there are times when one doesn't want anything spoiled.  :)
« Last Edit: April 26, 2018, 02:11:55 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline belay

• Guild Member
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2018, 02:09:29 AM »
Just came out of the movie and I am shocked, devastated and confused. In the back of my mind I sort of wanted to see something like this but I never thought Marvel could do anything like this. Josh Brolin as Thanos was the highlight of the movie. I could see his motivation, feel his anguish and admire his performance. He Killed it. The effects, the action, the emotion, the comedy were all perfect. It felt like I was reading a proper comic book.
When the movie ended the entire audience was shocked, some cried and some didn't believe what just happened. This is one of the best movies of this year and I will be seeing it again.
I highly recommend it especially in Imax if possible.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2018, 02:40:38 AM »
Just came out of the movie and I am shocked, devastated and confused. In the back of my mind I sort of wanted to see something like this but I never thought Marvel could do anything like this. Josh Brolin as Thanos was the highlight of the movie. I could see his motivation, feel his anguish and admire his performance. He Killed it. The effects, the action, the emotion, the comedy were all perfect. It felt like I was reading a proper comic book.
When the movie ended the entire audience was shocked, some cried and some didn't believe what just happened. This is one of the best movies of this year and I will be seeing it again.
I highly recommend it especially in Imax if possible.

Great review! Happy that you liked it. Can't wait to see it

Offline belay

• Guild Member
« Reply #10 on: April 27, 2018, 02:48:09 AM »

Great review! Happy that you liked it. Can't wait to see it

It was just amazing and there are some things which really surprised everyone and no one was expecting this. Expect the unexpected and you will have a great time.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #11 on: April 27, 2018, 03:12:50 AM »

It was just amazing and there are some things which really surprised everyone and no one was expecting this. Expect the unexpected and you will have a great time.

Gooood ;)

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #12 on: April 27, 2018, 03:14:44 AM »

Well, in my country we don`t have numerous TV spots for movie. It is just like 1 tv spot repeating. But I almost don`t watch TV, really.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2018, 04:25:00 AM by purplevit »

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #13 on: April 27, 2018, 09:40:38 AM »
Thanks for the non spoiler review. Its greatly appreciated.  :)

Looking forward to this film.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #14 on: April 27, 2018, 04:26:42 PM »
Well, you certainly nailed this belay ...... I'm in a serious WTF just happened mode. I can't decide what to think .... will need to process it more I guess.