Author Topic: Mr and Mrs X #6  (Read 16135 times)

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
Re: Mr and Mrs X #6
« Reply #75 on: December 20, 2018, 05:07:25 PM »
Can't we all just get along!?

Trying but uh... Pitch forks and fantasy rage and all that.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #76 on: December 20, 2018, 05:08:05 PM »
I guess nobody wanted to switch to the funnier topic... :D

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #77 on: December 20, 2018, 05:14:31 PM »
Oh I tried that a long time ago. IMO there is only one enemy worse raging against and thats Captain America... And the cats.

People complain about characterization but oh nevermind... carry on.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline remydat

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #78 on: December 20, 2018, 05:20:02 PM »
My only point in it all is that she wasn't sneaking around with Mags, Oh the entire premise is stupid i agree and the conversation is total bs Rogue apologizing to Mags is ludicrous and Mags acting like he knows how Remy feels is stupid, the book has its flaws dude im not blind to them but i like her Gambit so far and i am so happy she hasn't given him the focus she did Rogue, that's terrible character work , and her dialog is so forced where as remys is more natural/believable

We will have to just agree to disagree.  I don't think she told Gambit so for me she is sneaking.  It is something that 100% should be discussed on panel.

Her Gambit is one note and that note is Rogue.  I get your point about the terrible character work but it at least shows KT has an interest in Rogue.  She has zero interest in developing Gambit beyond his connection to Rogue.  He is just Rogue's preferred Johnson who can jump around and look cool against nobodies.

"Let me go first Lorna.  I"m their freaking king!"

Offline remydat

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #79 on: December 20, 2018, 05:22:47 PM »
Can't we all just get along!?

Eh disagreeing about fictional character portrayals doesnt mean we don't get along.  I respect all these guys and gals despite them being 100% wrong on this point  ;D
"Let me go first Lorna.  I"m their freaking king!"

Offline GambitMojo

• X-Man Mentor
« Reply #80 on: January 01, 2019, 03:34:29 AM »
Why is marvel so quick in
Series to horrible cartooning?