Author Topic: MMX 11  (Read 10372 times)

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
MMX 11
« on: February 20, 2019, 01:15:18 PM »
MMX 11

MR. AND MRS. X #11[/color][/size]KELLY THOMPSON (W)OSCAR BAZALDUA (A)Cover by TERRY DODSON• All Hail the King and Queen of Thieves!• The Thieves Guild has come to take what is theirs — where does that leave Rogue and Gambit?32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

[/color]

Offline belay

• Guild Member
Re: MMX 11
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 01:45:22 PM »
This has to be my favourite cover from MrandMrs X

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 05:33:26 PM »
well is this story is 4 arc's long that means the book will last untill 14 at the least if it goes beyond that id be surprised

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2019, 06:53:14 PM »
Guild arc is only 12 issues. I think #12 is the end.

Offline magicrubbish

• Gambler
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2019, 07:53:20 AM »
He's looking like total king .  Hail King Gambit.   :smitten: :gambit:

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 08:24:01 AM »
I wish we got this story much sooner. But it's probably hard to transition from space to street level. We haven't explored much of Gambits lore. Not since Fabian's run. I'm kind of tired of seeing it borrowed by other characters.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #6 on: February 22, 2019, 09:42:39 AM »
KT said she had to change things because of the crossover. I think this arc was supposed to be first (because it was getting set up in #6)

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #7 on: February 22, 2019, 02:36:19 PM »
I wish we got this story much sooner. But it's probably hard to transition from space to street level. We haven't explored much of Gambits lore. Not since Fabian's run. I'm kind of tired of seeing it borrowed by other characters.

Deadpool had 8 issues with Guilds, Spidey had 3 and we will get only 2. I hope it will be good and Candra will return.
I hate whe Gambit's villains are killed in stories without Gambit.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #8 on: February 22, 2019, 04:05:48 PM »

Deadpool had 8 issues with Guilds, Spidey had 3 and we will get only 2. I hope it will be good and Candra will return.
I hate whe Gambit's villains are killed in stories without Gambit.
yup and Having bella show up in Kains Scarlet Spiderman and X-Force sex & ...something mini was stupid they have undone her character

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #9 on: February 22, 2019, 06:52:24 PM »
yup and Having bella show up in Kains Scarlet Spiderman and X-Force sex & ...something mini was stupid they have undone her character

She is not even dangerous anyomore.

But thieves in Spider-Man were used really good.

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #10 on: February 23, 2019, 09:47:07 AM »
I wasn’t arguing/disagreeing, it is annoying that other writers keep taking ‘gambit’s stuff’, just contributing. ;)

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2019, 10:48:08 PM »
In terms of lore, I don't think anyone outside of Wolverine has more than Gambit, but when the character is created by Claremont and molded in large parts by Fabian, that's what you get.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline bark_no_byte

• Outcast
« Reply #12 on: February 27, 2019, 01:44:52 PM »
In terms of lore, I don't think anyone outside of Wolverine has more than Gambit, but when the character is created by Claremont and molded in large parts by Fabian, that's what you get.

Yeah, the only other person I can think of that comes somewhat close is Magneto, but even then, he hasn't had nearly as many solos to flesh his lore out

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #13 on: February 28, 2019, 10:38:58 AM »
Magneto? Nah, he does have a lot of stuff in his background but most of that is covered via flashback. I'd say the only ones with comparable amounts of lore are Wolverine and Cable.

Offline bark_no_byte

• Outcast
« Reply #14 on: February 28, 2019, 03:51:47 PM »
Magneto? Nah, he does have a lot of stuff in his background but most of that is covered via flashback. I'd say the only ones with comparable amounts of lore are Wolverine and Cable.

Yes. Hence, why I said it wasn't as fleshed out