Author Topic: MMX 11  (Read 10381 times)

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
Re: MMX 11
« Reply #15 on: February 28, 2019, 05:10:31 PM »
Lore wise any time travel, mainly future mutants Bishop, Rachel & Cable is a bit of a cluster, Mags isnt that deep, he and Xavier is pretty straight forward, Wolverine has been everywhere done
everything its kinda old hat at this point,

Gambit is the only character with a gold mine of lore left to be tapped, it could be biased of me but we still know very little about him, Time Line goes,

Stolen at birth (who's his parents) raised by the thieves guild, snippits we have seen are (going by his age) , Stealing Mr. Mastiff's medallion and getting caught (Gambit 25) Meeting Belladonna for the first time and them getting up to no good, The whole Pig thing (Gambit 6&7) Breaking into the Weapon X Facility (Weapon X First class 3) Paris Job (XM33) Married Bella gets kicked out of the Guilds, the somewhere in that time what we know of but have not seen except for a one shot (Gambit:Marvel from the Vault), Gambit worked with Spat plus Grovel, worked with Frenzy, racked up a rep for himself with more enemies than the Kingpin (stated in UX350) meets Alexandra and Yukio in London (Victims mini) hooked up with Andrea Strucker, stayed with Candra for a bit in Paris having a wild time although he didn't know who she was (Gambit mini 3)  Hangs with Claire De Luc & Grey Crow who we assume introduced him to Sinister, what did he do for Sinister before creating the Marauders and what was his price for leading them through the tunnels, after the massacre to meeting Storm is also an unknown time theres no way they were days apart given the X-Men timeline of events there maybe a year atleast

Offline M

• X-Man
« Reply #16 on: March 05, 2019, 11:35:19 AM »
Lore wise any time travel, mainly future mutants Bishop, Rachel & Cable is a bit of a cluster, Mags isnt that deep, he and Xavier is pretty straight forward, Wolverine has been everywhere done

Gambit is the only character with a gold mine of lore left to be tapped, it could be biased of me but we still know very little about him, Time Line goes,

Stolen at birth (who's his parents) raised by the thieves guild, snippits we have seen are (going by his age) , Stealing Mr. Mastiff's medallion and getting caught (Gambit 25) Meeting Belladonna for the first time and them getting up to no good, The whole Pig thing (Gambit 6&7) Breaking into the Weapon X Facility (Weapon X First class 3) Paris Job (XM33) Married Bella gets kicked out of the Guilds, the somewhere in that time what we know of but have not seen except for a one shot (Gambit:Marvel from the Vault), Gambit worked with Spat plus Grovel, worked with Frenzy, racked up a rep for himself with more enemies than the Kingpin (stated in UX350) meets Alexandra and Yukio in London (Victims mini) hooked up with Andrea Strucker, stayed with Candra for a bit in Paris having a wild time although he didn't know who she was (Gambit mini 3)  Hangs with Claire De Luc & Grey Crow who we assume introduced him to Sinister, what did he do for Sinister before creating the Marauders and what was his price for leading them through the tunnels, after the massacre to meeting Storm is also an unknown time theres no way they were days apart given the X-Men timeline of events there maybe a year atleast

I like this. Overdone?

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #17 on: March 05, 2019, 01:45:19 PM »

I like this. Overdone?
whats the Overdone question?

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #18 on: March 07, 2019, 06:05:34 PM »

Where do you put all this? There were a couple things in there in which Im so green about, you were able to cover everything I did know in less than a sentence. From what I gather by looking at the cover, they obviously are back on earth and Rogue seems particularly covered. Begs to reason she hasn't overcome her lack of control. I hope KT goes deeper into his lore than Asmus was allowed. Fabien opened a lot of doors to areas that just never got explored. Sucks... I really wanted to meet him. He was less at a convention close to my house but I was a combination of ill and preoccupied... Claremont was there too. :'(
« Last Edit: March 07, 2019, 06:09:55 PM by DonPriceTag »
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #19 on: March 07, 2019, 07:18:14 PM »

Where do you put all this? There were a couple things in there in which Im so green about, you were able to cover everything I did know in less than a sentence.
my brain  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline andresa

• Survivor
« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2019, 02:52:36 PM »
X-Men Monday

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #21 on: April 22, 2019, 04:49:08 PM »
X-Men Monday

Good art. Sad that Oscar won't draw #12

Offline belay

• Guild Member
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2019, 11:25:31 AM »

Good art. Sad that Oscar won't draw #12

Initially I was apprehensive of Oscar's Gambit but then I started loving his work. Any idea who will be doing the final issue?

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2019, 02:50:02 AM »

Initially I was apprehensive of Oscar's Gambit but then I started loving his work. Any idea who will be doing the final issue?

I don`t expect any good artist for last issue of ending book, unfortunatelly.

Offline andresa

• Survivor
« Reply #24 on: May 06, 2019, 07:33:55 PM »
X-Monday

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2019, 02:29:47 AM »
It shows a lot how good is artist when he can make all black costume looks cool.

Offline RomeoSvengali

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2019, 06:32:49 AM »
Reminds me of his X-Treme X-Men outfit.
https://vimeo.com/49613968
-Romeo Svengali (Monican swordsman)

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #27 on: May 13, 2019, 03:37:45 PM »