Author Topic: Avengers: EndGame  (Read 4594 times)

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Avengers: EndGame
« on: March 21, 2019, 02:42:30 PM »
Avengers: End Game will be out in April 26th. The conclusion to Infinity War.

There is a trailer out. Looking for a reliable link and will update this post when I find it. Right now ... the trailer is on twitter.

https://twitter.com/MarvelStudios
I don't think you need a twitter account to see Marvel's twitter but ... I'm not sure.
If you don't twitter, here is a youtube link. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JyGGLB542ks

« Last Edit: March 21, 2019, 02:59:04 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
Re: Avengers: EndGame
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 10:00:20 AM »
I completely understand how you feel about little kids reaction from your post above this one. You probably wrote that a long time ago but i’m Just now seeing it. I took my nephew to infinity war and I looked up spoilers before hand just because I was taking him. So I was repeatedly mentioning that there was a second movie and talking about how they might fix things in the second movie, so that he wouldn’t be upset.  He seemed ok and he wants to see the next one. So you better ‘fix everything’ marvel (side eye at marvel)

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 11:13:25 AM »
Yeah, I wrote that post about the kids thing shortly after watching Infinity War. Not sure where I saw the posts about the kids, probably the usual negative place.  ;) I also agree with you. Marvel better fix everything.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2019, 12:30:14 PM »
This film is long. 3 hours 2 minutes. Ouch that is long for an action adventure film. Just an FYI. Just tells me less water or whatever to get through the film. LOL

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2019, 03:51:58 PM »
Featurette from Marvel's twitter.
https://twitter.com/Marvel
I should make a new thread but I don't feel the chapter mode by Marvel. This is part two.  Movies aren't comic books. I get wanting to name the chapters but ... based on how the first movie ended ... they could have done a name and still said, its part two or continuation. It's feel is that its some different movie, but its not. The non vested movie goer isn't going to know stuff. You can't assume everyone sees everything.
They'll make history for making all their movies part of a big arc. Which is interesting but they can't possibly think, people would have watched all of it.

Just me being salty.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2019, 06:36:51 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 06:44:10 PM »
Three hours? Ooph... no soda then, lol

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 11:42:10 AM »
Three hours? Ooph... no soda then, lol
You ain't kidding. We've got a Movie Tavern, where you can have dinner and drink during the film. No way would I survive with out at least two breaks. LOL

edit: okay lazy Mod made the new thread. LOL
« Last Edit: March 27, 2019, 11:53:13 AM by Nekobaghira »

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2019, 03:32:47 PM »
This is hilarious .... fan made video of the Avengers
 https://www.cbr.com/cat-avengers-infinity-gauntlet-fan-video/

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Re: Avengers: EndGame - No Spoilers
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2019, 05:03:25 PM »
Those going to see Avengers: End Game.

I found an article on the film from Hidden Remote. You don't have to stay through the credits for extra scenes. There will not be any. :)

TBH - after 3 hours, I say good. LOL.

Edit: -  and Cnet has an article to alert viewers when is the best time to take a bathroom break without losing much (that is, it will be info you already know), if you need to take one. LOL

« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 10:09:28 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline belay

• Guild Member
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2019, 10:08:51 AM »
Yup I did see the movie  yesterday and it doesn't have an end credit scene.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 10:09:38 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline belay

• Guild Member
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2019, 10:13:50 AM »
Was fortunate enough to see Endgame yesterday and I had a blast seeing it.  Everybody brought their A game for this movie and was very happy to see how well the Russo brothers handled the cast. Each one got their moment to shine and this is the most human these characters feel which is rarely seen in these type of movies. The first act was slow but it is used for character development so it doesn't drag at all. I can't speak about the 2nd act as I might spoil it but will says that it was Awesome with a lot of surprises. The final act was mind blowing with a lot of fan service and spectacular scenes that has never been seen or done in any other movie. After spending 11 years with the Marvel Cinematic Universe I was very satisfied with how the movie ends and the direction it takes for certain characters. It is a must watch and has something to offer for everyone.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2019, 10:08:52 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2019, 02:43:02 PM »
I watched it today. It was good, they did a fine job. A good culmination of everything. :)

Nice character beats too. Action scenes done well, and in general very enjoyable.

« Last Edit: April 27, 2019, 08:21:16 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #12 on: May 03, 2019, 04:27:25 AM »
I liked it. it was a fine ending of huge crossover and 10 years of Marvel movies.
There were some moments that I loved and of corse something that I hated.

A good movie overall but Infinity War is still my favourite Marvel movie.

Also I don`t know how, but Ant-Man whose all movies I hated and never liked him as character, was my favorite character in Endgame. Probably Lang as character is much more better i a team then solo.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #13 on: May 03, 2019, 09:42:00 AM »
Agree, there were rough moments in this film. There are moments of glaring stupidity. The amount of failure was larger than usual for this type of genre. But with that a few moments of hilarity too. However, all of the rest made up for those moments and overall a pretty good film.

Glad you loved Infinity War, I'll never watch that ever again - my dislike for that film is strong for now.

Rocket was my guy in this film ... I scoffed at a talking raccoon when Guardians came out and he's now a fav. LOL.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2019, 09:44:52 AM by Nekobaghira »

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #14 on: May 03, 2019, 09:47:40 AM »
That’s the ‘tragedy’ of the movies. I ever liked avengers and the movies made me love them and I was at endgame on opening day. I’ve loved X-men and the movie have made me completely indifferent. I probably won’t see dark Phoenix until it comes on tv. Tragedy! I say...