Author Topic: Anyone else hate ScreenRant?  (Read 2546 times)

Offline Toadman005

• Horseman
Anyone else hate ScreenRant?
« on: March 09, 2021, 04:05:57 PM »
Every day I scroll through my Apple news....why, I do not know, as it's all garbage....but I always get particularly annoyed at ScreenRant articles written by wokies aimed at normies with annoyingly inaccurate and highly politicized and "definitive" headlines. Today, though, they sort of took a shot at Gambit via their ignorance when an article claimed "Wolverine is stealthier than the X-Men's Greatest Thief." Of course, I knew before I opened it that the writer would be talking about Fantomex, and, sure enough. Who employed these ignorant morons, and pays them to publish "news" articles on titles/characters of which they know nothing?  XD :idiot2:
\"Say, do you hear that? It\'s the sound of the Reaper...\"

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
Re: Anyone else hate ScreenRant?
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2021, 04:37:37 PM »
OMG am I so sick of them!
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

NicoPony

« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2021, 07:00:44 PM »
Does anyone outside an avid comic reader know who Fantomex even is, bc I consider myself a Lite reader and I still don’t know what his deal is, nor do I care. I don’t know that Apple News (which I somehow get but never actually signed up for) is the right audience for the Fantomex Is an Awesome Thief debate.

But 20 years ago, it would’ve been Storm is the greatest X-thief, so been there, done that.

I was tickled when I knew the X-men clue in the NYT crossword. No one in the Gray Lady has weighed in on who they think is the best thief, but I will take their reporting slightly more serious than Apple.

The Skimm is my pro-lady, woke news source and I’d recommend it for anyone and everyone. The usually put something funny in their subject line, and two weeks ago it was IT WAS AGNES ALL ALONG. It’s like they know me.

Offline andresa

• Survivor
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2021, 07:37:34 PM »
I don’t give the likes of ScreenRant views anymore. Stupid titles for biased articles. Zero research, respect or good sense. I just stay away from progressive woke articles about stuff I like. They’re garbage and trigger me like few things do.

Offline RomeoSvengali

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2021, 01:25:26 AM »
ScreenRant, CBR, Syfy, Bleedingcool, Bleedingfool, Newsarama, Bamsmackpow and others are all crap and everybody knows it.
https://vimeo.com/49613968
-Romeo Svengali (Monican swordsman)

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2021, 12:57:11 PM »
*chuckles* and you haven't even hit them all. I agree. All of it is click bait now with no story or terribly written story and just poor information. It makes it hard for me to point out new information or new topics when those who are suppose to be giving info can't be trusted for anything but a click. smh.

ScreenRant, CBR, Syfy, Bleedingcool, Bleedingfool, Newsarama, Bamsmackpow and others are all crap and everybody knows it.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 01:04:40 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline Toadman005

• Horseman
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2021, 04:06:29 PM »
God I love this site. Thank you all for restoring my faith. :gambit:
\"Say, do you hear that? It\'s the sound of the Reaper...\"