Author Topic: Lebeau Library/AO3 info.  (Read 21172 times)

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Lebeau Library/AO3 info.
« on: November 29, 2023, 07:45:30 AM »
Wow - must be a gift to me. The Lebeau Library is in AO3. The import is done, I am the archivist, all works are currently closed (I think - choice on my part.) But the good news is ... it's there. I looked and wow. Anyway, the library is preserved as I wished.

And to Nicopony, you got your wish too ... stories that are not Magneto/Xavier oriented to the bananas.

Thank you all for the patience, I feel good about the Library's existence. I will now change the current page to links to the two places that have the library. Not right away, it costs nothing to host.

New eyes for great stories - love it.
Neko.

edit: a few little details in the hunt. But overall, I'm happy for the new home. And new stories are not un-welcomed.. we'll see how it goes, maybe some with the cats? ... LOL. I don't know, its been closed a long time.

edit1:
Xmen all types; category, I don't have exact link yet, but I will update once I know and not need to research. LebeauLibrary does show up in the search box.

Will edit this as I go, this project has been something.   :D :gambit: I'll need a few more days (possibly weeks), I'm okay with it.
I've seen the prototype and I'm good with it.  :gambit: :D

edit2: As I am the archivist, you can find it by the Lebeau Library in the search engine at the site or via LebeauLibrary_Archivist.

I'll still look for a direct link but it is easy to find. Let me find a way to make it more public as I've forgotten how collections works and for some odd reason, I don't have it tagged there yet, but I will or hope to do so.

Thanks for all the support.

https://archiveofourown.org/works/search?work_search%5Bquery%5D=lebeau+library
« Last Edit: January 01, 2024, 08:55:03 AM by Nekobaghira »

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Re: Lebeau Library/AO3 info.
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2024, 04:14:37 PM »
https://archiveofourown.org/Cartoons & Comics & Graphic NovelsXmenSearch from there. Just trying to help out for the process of AO3.
Enjoy.