Site Stuff > Meet 'n Greet

PurpleVit

(1/8) > >>

Greens:
Hello friends, don't know how many of you remember me (Hi Neko :) ) but I used to post often when I used to read comics and as such many of us have become friends over the years.

Anyway, many of you are friends with PurpleVit and as you may know, Ukraine is being invaded by Putin right now and things are very difficult for the Ukrainians. PurpleVit and his family are from Ukraine. He wanted me to post his regards to Anya, Neko and you all really. Things are rough and tough right now over there so I ask please keep him and his family in your prayers (no offence meant if irreligious).

Heard from him today and the situation is bad so, if okay, remember him in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank you,
Greens

Nekobaghira:
Hello Greens,
I have not heard from him but I do see him do 'likes' on twitter. That is the most I got. I'll send him a tweet and get back.
And yes, in my prayers and thoughts. :)

N
Edit: I did a search. He's hasn't been here since Feb 22nd and Twitter Feb 26th. I still tweeted him since I'm sure he uses his phone for that. Hoping for all the best.
Thanks for the update, I totally mis-read but got it now. I'll call it an age thing

NicoPony:
thank you for the news, greens. it just shows what a kind and thoughtful person Purp is that he would take the time to give us an update. i hate to bug him and try and put MY thoughts at ease, when it's him and his family suffering. all my best, and if there is some way i could contribute, please let me know.

bark_no_byte:
Dang, I was wondering how Purp was doing with everything going on but I'm glad that someone has heard from him. I hope he and his family are well and all of this will end soon

Greens:
Hi Neko, it's good to speak with you again. I maintain you are the nicest and most accommodating site owner I know online  :)

Thank you for checking all of your resources, much appreciated.

NicoPony and bark_no_byte, thank you for all you said. BTW, I apologize for not naming everyone individually but the post was meant for everyone on GG.

Thank you all for your support. If I should hear anything more or anything, I will be sure to post.

Take care,
Greens

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version