Gambit > Gambit

Gambit Watch 2023

(1/43) > >>

Nekobaghira:
I never liked the Brood but its awesome he's in another book. How was the appearance?

remydat:
The Codependent line is a nice sentiment but definitely not consistent with their history as particularly with Rogue she tended to be upset when Gambit kept things from her. I can only imagine her reaction if Gambit had run off to space without telling her. But I suppose I am a bit jaded as still not sold on Romy but I suppose we will see if Gambit does anything useful in this arc.

wantutosigh:
https://screenrant.com/xmen-rogue-gambit-best-superhero-couple-romance/

Some might not like this but I think the idea is right. Just the execution doesn't always line up with the idea.

wantutosigh:
Does anyone know if you can get a subscription to Chris Claremont's Xtreme X-Men like you could with the Gambit series?

Nekobaghira:

--- Quote from: wantutosigh on November 08, 2022, 08:56:11 PM ---Does anyone know if you can get a subscription to Chris Claremont's Xtreme X-Men like you could with the Gambit series?

--- End quote ---
paper/floppy - might be hard to get all of the issues. You can get the collected via Amazon (floppy) and if you aren't adverse to digital, you can get it all via Amazon's Comixology.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version