Author Topic: Welcome to the Bourbon Street Grill!  (Read 42280 times)

CrazyDragon

Re: Welcome to the Bourbon Street Grill!
« Reply #60 on: September 20, 2007, 03:36:04 AM »
OMG! Was that last post really me?  :o

Damn, I should never sit at my computer while I'm drunk LOL
I'm still wondering myself how I could write on my keyboard in a drunken-state  :idiot2: Normally I would write something abstruse with a lot of typing errors, lol.
I'm even wondering why the hell I was sitting at my PC yesterday in the evening.

But one thing is sure - I've got a headache today :P That's Why most people of my class (and me) didn't go to school today ^^"" LOL

I was on a school-trip yesterday to an art exhibition called "Documenta 12" in Kassel. We thought it would be exciting of what the teachers told us - exciting art etc.
We thought it would be almost so big as the EXPO. But it wasn't and we have been really dissapointed. Added to that, we had a boring guide who talked like a robot, LOL. I've almost fallen asleep.

The art wasn't exciting as well. We had seen almost nothing of that what the Documenta prospects promised us.
I've been on better art exhibitions. Blerg.

When we left, we have been all dissapointed. So we went to a grocery store, bought enough bottles of Smirnoff vodka and drank, lol. Later we have been "full", wandering drunken through the city to our school-trip busses. Some random people looked weird at us because the boys started to shout out loud weird things like "GULACHSEN!" or "NACKENWULZT!" (Don't ask me what this mean, because those words don't really make a sense at all, LOL).
And yeah, I think we were grinning like idiots.
At least we haven't sung weird songs like on the last class-trip to spain, LOL.

We reached the busses and went back home. But during the drive the guys started to shout weird things again, we started to laugh like hyenas and our classteacher and busdriver got pissed.

Ah well, I've reached my home, but I was still in a drunken-state so don't ask yourself why I was writing such stupid things LOL

This is really embarassing ^^"
Sorry guys, I wasnt really myself yesterday ^_^""""" *sweatdrop*

« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 05:51:37 AM by CrazyDragon »

Offline winterwolfen

• X-Man Mentor
  • Winterwolfen greets you
« Reply #61 on: September 20, 2007, 05:03:24 AM »
*laughing hard* ohh s*** that was funny CD.
Well, this is one of the reasons I never let myself get drunk or even drink alcohol often, I don?t want to lose control *smiles*
Hope you hade a great time anyway *big smile* Poor CD
And for me, I just take a coke please :jumping: :jumping:

/winterwolfen

CrazyDragon

« Reply #62 on: September 20, 2007, 06:26:24 AM »
You should really see me drunken, ww! LOL

Well... if it isn't all my pallies!  Drinks on me, my friends

(waits for friends to pour liquor over head)

Just found out I got a new position at my job!  I'm movin' indoors!  No more workin' in the heat, the cold, the rain, the snow, the dark... I'm gonna be a regular pansy in a few weeks!  For now... A celebration!!!  Drink all ya want!!!

(Orders a Vodka Dew)

Is that CD passed out in the corner ???

YAY!!! Demolition-party at Mikey's! Everyone takes a bottle of vodka and a hammer!  ;D
« Last Edit: September 20, 2007, 06:28:10 AM by CrazyDragon »

Offline CJK92294

• Global Moderator
  • Horseman
« Reply #63 on: September 20, 2007, 08:00:52 AM »
Don't be embarassed, CD. It was funny. ;)

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #64 on: September 20, 2007, 09:50:22 PM »
You are among friends .. its all good and besides, the clean up crew will be here to clean up the place anyway.  Taint no big thing.  But I must admit, Mikey dancing on the bar was hilarious!

Neko

Offline WHAGENT

• Guild's Wrestler
  • X-Man Mentor
« Reply #65 on: September 21, 2007, 02:50:14 AM »
well... thanks for waking me up everyone!

CrazyDragon

« Reply #66 on: October 06, 2007, 06:56:10 AM »
Wheeee, I'm back! But still sitting at an internet caf? because I'm changing the internet provider... and I *had* fall vacation (monday is school again  ::) ).
So whazzup people?

Uhm... is it me or why isn't anyone using the GG chat room anymore?

Blerg, I write a lot of tests next week  >:( I hate work.
I was feeling sick about almost the whole fall vacation - because of my little brother who had the flu and infected me. Now he's healthy and I'm feeling like I've been hit by a truck.
Ah well, anyways...
I still have to write 3 long letters in english to a penfriend in Vietnam, Pakistan and here in Germany LOL. I still don't know what to write...
HA! But they are X-Men-fans! LOOOL.

My best friend have birthday in two weeks. But I don't know what gift I should buy for her. She is a big Animefan, btw, lol. And currently staying in Wuppertal with her boyfriend. Hm... maybe I buy her a manga... lol

Soooooo... the first previews of X-Men #204, huh? I like the pic. Even if Remy-demy is looking *too* sad for my taste. Ah well.

So whazzup guys?

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #67 on: October 06, 2007, 08:04:15 AM »
Hi CD,

Glad to see you are back. 

The chatroom has its moments, it gets busy for awhile then it quiets down.  I think everyone is more busy at certain times of the year which means the chatroom isn't in use as much.  There has been some effort to keep it busy but it hasn't quite panned out.  Mostly due to the fact that this is nothing we can do about time zones.  When its good for those on the North American Continent its not good for those on the European Continent.  So, its not been easy to coordinate.  A weekend I suppose would be best but again, weekends are when people usually go out and do things.  Anyway, we keep trying to keep it busy.  Then there are those who really don't ever want to use the room but visit the site often.  What can you do. 

Work is blah or at least I don't really have much to say about it.

Fantasy Football has kept me busy, actually its a nice distraction from work when work is stressing me. 

My cats are crazy.  But that is always the case.  One of them was injured, vet gave her meds and she's stuck in the house until she's all healed up (or in this case when the meds are gone).  I'm not sure how much more destruction I can take.  And the vet did say for as long as you can until you can't.  They know this cat pretty good.  LOL  She hates her meds too.  She bite me pretty hard the other day.  So, today, after the meds, a treat! I'll see if that doesn't improve the nasty disposition.  :D  The kittens are going in next week for a check up and to have surgery.  (can't have any babies now). 

I have some volunteer work on Sunday helping people make scare crows proceeds benefit the fire department SBB volunteers for.  He helps out but only with the stuff that isn't near the hay (he gets all stuffed up when he's near hay). 

Going to a football game or as my friends and I call it .. "Saturday social".  That would be because the team is so bad that there isn't even a line on it, no bookie would put one on this game.  The other team is favored by 37.  The reason no line, its not worth the risk.  A couple of weeks ago, our team won which blew the odds away since the other team was favored by 40.  LOL  Gambling cracks me up. 

I gotta go, its pill time and I need to see how many bandages I'll be wearing for game time.  LOL

Neko

Offline CJK92294

• Global Moderator
  • Horseman
« Reply #68 on: October 06, 2007, 08:25:36 AM »
Chat usually has it's regulars. Recently the've been myself, Neko, and jing. (With guest appearances by xenokattz, Protege Moi, and rosen_dove) :D Sorry if I forgot anybody. I have a bad memory. :crazy2:

Offline Nevaratoiel

• Artisian
  • X-Man Legend
  • I don't bite... hard...
    • Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting
« Reply #69 on: October 06, 2007, 11:42:34 AM »
It would be nice to chat again sometime at a time I?m on. Usually when I?m on the forum I open the chat window when I?m browsing. But no one?s ever online.
Nicole a.k.a. Nev a.k.a. Neva

I come and go, and come and go, but you're not rid of me that easy... ;D
ELFAE | Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting

Offline Paradox Jast

• X-Man Teacher
    • Jasticus on Fanfiction.net
« Reply #70 on: October 06, 2007, 06:33:17 PM »
I've been extraordinarily busy with work, because of the approaching holidays. Once the holiday hits I'll be free again.

CrazyDragon

« Reply #71 on: October 21, 2007, 01:34:40 PM »
I'm back! (AGAIN lol)

I've been offline for weeks because of a stupid provider-change which took a month!  >:(
Ah well... look what I've missed already!
Alright, I'm soooo looking forward to X-Men #204 this week! Can't wait to read it.

A classfriend of mine is a goth and she told me about her other goth-friend who had inherited mortician's after the death of his father. He sold the company but kept the hearse. Now he is driving with a hearse even to his workplace and his boss has nothing against it, lol. And the best part is - on the front passenger seat is sitting a skeleton! You have to imagine, when he is driving too fast and those automats are taking pictures of him AND the skeleton LOL.

We want to ask him, if he could come to a Halloween-party which will take place at school. That would be great lol.

So what's up guys? Looks like my english sucks like always, lol. And I've got good marks in English last week! I can't believe it...
And even good marks in French!

Wheeee! :D

Oh man, I have so much work for school to do now...
And I have to draw/paint pictures for 2 art contests... *dies*
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 01:37:43 PM by CrazyDragon »

Offline CJK92294

• Global Moderator
  • Horseman
« Reply #72 on: October 21, 2007, 01:39:42 PM »
CCCCCCCCCCDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huggles*
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D
Your English is fine!
Yeah. 204 looks exciting. My New X-Men comes out on Haloween, so I won't be able to get it the day it comes out. :'(
« Last Edit: October 21, 2007, 01:41:55 PM by CJK92294 »

CrazyDragon

« Reply #73 on: October 21, 2007, 01:41:48 PM »
CCCCCCCCCCDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *huggles*
Welcome back!!!!!!!!!!!!!1 :D
Your English is fine!
Yeah. 204 looks exciting. My New X-Men comes out on Haloween, so I won't be able to get it the day it comes out. :'(

CJK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *hugs* Wheeeeeeee! *dances*
Hey, c'mon - lets chat now! :D

Offline CJK92294

• Global Moderator
  • Horseman
« Reply #74 on: February 14, 2008, 06:35:55 PM »
Happy Valentine's Day everyone! How was your Valentine's day? So, what are everyone's plans for today? Or what did you do, if you did something already?