Author Topic: Marvel Movies: All of them.  (Read 147432 times)

Offline Zoks

• X-Man Ally
Re: Marvel Movies: All of them.
« Reply #465 on: April 12, 2023, 02:47:51 PM »
Woops wrong thread lol.
« Last Edit: April 12, 2023, 03:50:14 PM by Zoks »

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #466 on: April 13, 2023, 09:32:01 AM »
Woops wrong thread lol.
*chuckles* All Good. The number of times I've done that, countless.
Good to see you post even if its the wrong thread. LOL

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Re: The Marvel's
« Reply #467 on: April 13, 2023, 09:39:15 AM »
Another amusing thing .... is the whole music angle. I got it and found it amusing.

And give me Flerken all day long. In the trailer, not a spoiler.  ;D

Offline wantutosigh

• X-Man Leader
« Reply #468 on: April 13, 2023, 03:11:39 PM »
Sorry but I think The Marvel's looks like a dumpster fire. It looks cheap, Brie Larson's Captain Marvel is the most unlikable hero in the MCU, Miss Marvel looks obnoxious, and Monica Rambeau seems like a plank of wood. Not to mention all the "Marvel humor" in the trailer which has gotten really old and cringeworthy at this point. This movie has been delayed 5 times. If they could they would probably just dump this film on Disney+ but they've invested too much money in it. I think this movie will bomb and I have no interest in it. No disrespect Neko.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #469 on: April 13, 2023, 07:11:51 PM »
All good wantutosigh.  ;)
I didn't know it was in that much trouble in general. And I'd be good with a Disney+ release.

Movie theaters for me are 45 min plus drives, thus ... I wait until ppv or something.

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #470 on: April 15, 2023, 12:55:42 AM »
I’m still in my marvel burn out mod, so I might be watching these on D+, lol. I did like the Guardians trailers, it might be fun, but I hope they don’t make it sad. (They should have left black panther’s mom alone, dang it.) Marvel trailer might be, too much? It seems like the plot was arranged to get Kamala in there. Carol and Monica could working together fairly easily, but not so much the teenage fan girl, but because of the power switching thing, she has to be there. Maybe it will be really fun, but right now I’m kinda ehhhh… does the teenager really need to be there?

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #471 on: April 15, 2023, 04:38:41 PM »
I can totally feel the Marvel movie burnout.

But I'm patient and can wait for Disney+

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
Ant Man and Wasp: Quantumania
« Reply #472 on: May 29, 2023, 08:03:38 AM »
It's on Disney+
Well, the scenery is nice in general, the two villains incredibly unlike-able. I suppose that is a suppose to be thing but in general, I sort want to feel something for them but didn't. As was the kid and Mom. Too much bs to go through dialogue - wise.
The bright spot was Micheal Douglas.

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #473 on: May 30, 2023, 05:53:27 PM »
Guess I should probably watch it since it’s on Disney plus now, lol.. I have heard good things about guardians, but haven’t gone yet because I do not like ‘animals in peril’. Lol, I sound like the queen of excuses. When was the last time a I even went to the movies?  :idiot2: I’ll probably go to spiderverse, I liked the first one and that’s mostly a marvel movie.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #474 on: May 31, 2023, 07:32:35 AM »
I haven't been to movie theater in a very long time. There are none near me anymore.
I have to wait for pay per view or when its available via a streaming service.

Yeah, the 'animals in peril'  is a bothersome plot point for Guardians. And I've already spoiled some stuff already for the film. I can wait.

Offline andresa

• Survivor
« Reply #475 on: June 04, 2023, 10:28:26 AM »
The latest movies and shows Marvel has put out have been excruciatingly bad. For the first time I've skipped some of the Disney+ shows and haven't been to a movie theater since Spider-Men 3 (which is more of a Sony movie). It took me four sittings to finish Black Panther 2. I don't think I'll bother with Ant-Man. 

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #476 on: June 05, 2023, 05:48:39 PM »
I haven’t heard good things about ant-man, so you’re probably not missing anything, lol. I saw black panther 2 on Disney plus, and it was not as good as the first. And MCU better not try to get me to like Namor after he straight murdered black panther’s mom I did see spiderverse and it was good. Though as nerd, I don’t like that they made Miguel the bad guy.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #477 on: October 01, 2023, 06:26:46 PM »
It's been awhile and we're quiet. IMO - My dislike for Avengers: Infinity War, and Avengers: End Game is strong.... they were very disappointing.

What an anti-climatic end. The movies for this sort of ending and the ending was just bs.

For me: Was it enjoyable in the end, no - The movies are currently being re-aired and I watched but mute for scenes. In general, disappointed with the build up and end. It's the comic book - you walked away and thought, why. IMO

« Last Edit: October 01, 2023, 06:55:58 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
GOTG V3
« Reply #478 on: October 14, 2023, 02:49:17 PM »
Wow, I finally watched it. Better than 2, on par with 1. There are some scenes that are tough (emotional and some characters annoying) and the film is long. LOL

There is a scene mid credits at the end. So, I'd wait for that before closing out the movie. I actually liked that scene. Marvel left the 'door open' as it were.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2023, 04:10:59 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
Re: GOTG V3
« Reply #479 on: October 16, 2023, 07:44:53 PM »
Wow, I finally watched it. Better than 2, on par with 1. There are some scenes that are tough (emotional and some characters annoying) and the film is long. LOL

There is a scene mid credits at the end. So, I'd wait for that before closing out the movie. I actually liked that scene. Marvel left the 'door open' as it were.
Oh yes! I finally caught up with guardians on Disney plus and I fast forwarded through those parts.