Author Topic: Gambit Watch  (Read 1098270 times)

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
Re: Gambit Watch
« Reply #45 on: August 28, 2015, 02:40:19 PM »
Lol boobiLee they definitely matured her. . . . .  Punisher Gambit looks WICKED. . . . . . I hope he does something awesome. . . . .  also has anyone noticed the sudden surge of Gambit cameos. . . .  I'm stoked he's still making appearances like he's not forgotten even if it's incidental.

every cameo has him getting killed, he has died the most out of all the heroes but i dont mind, theres Gambit Island....its cannon people

Offline AeroSennin

• Thief
« Reply #46 on: September 01, 2015, 02:59:15 AM »
I thought he was onlying killed by Modok thus far. Remy 92 isn't confirmed dead yet. Collector Gambit is still alive.. Is there a running tally of appearances and deaths in SW it would be interesting...

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #47 on: September 01, 2015, 07:29:27 AM »
I thought he was onlying killed by Modok thus far. Remy 92 isn't confirmed dead yet. Collector Gambit is still alive.. Is there a running tally of appearances and deaths in SW it would be interesting...

SW Journal the Egyptian story he gets mauled to death with the rest of the mutants, in AoA he is dead, in Red Skull 2 Magneto remembers AoX Gambit and the team getting destroyed, all this along with Modok

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #48 on: September 01, 2015, 11:29:18 AM »
Gambit is in the next issue of Star-Lord & Kitty Pryde #3, I gave it its own thread.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #49 on: September 13, 2015, 01:22:38 PM »

Offline remydat

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2015, 02:00:31 PM »
Oh the days when Gambit was badass.  While I think it was a very favorable outcome for Gambit, I do think the big factor here besides the full deck is that Gladiator's powers depend on his self-confidence and his being mind controlled by Xavier probably means he is not at peak power as well as he underestimates Gambit and isn't prepared for his attack.
"Let me go first Lorna.  I"m their freaking king!"

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2015, 02:37:09 PM »
Oh the days when Gambit was badass.  While I think it was a very favorable outcome for Gambit, I do think the big factor here besides the full deck is that Gladiator's powers depend on his self-confidence and his being mind controlled by Xavier probably means he is not at peak power as well as he underestimates Gambit and isn't prepared for his attack.

yeah Cannonballs kicked his ass too

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2015, 02:49:41 PM »
yeah Cannonballs kicked his ass too

Yeah I got that book. Pretty cool artwork.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #53 on: September 13, 2015, 04:20:29 PM »
Yeah I got that book. Pretty cool artwork.

UXM 341 with art by Joe Mad, i like this issue especially how Gambit brushs Rogue off, i always wondered if he knew what Joesph had planned

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2015, 12:50:28 PM »

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #55 on: September 30, 2015, 08:57:52 AM »
Gambit is killed in Inferno #5 his only appearance in the issue and he is stabbed in the chest by a small demon thingy

Offline bigstupidjellyfish

• X-Man Teacher
« Reply #56 on: September 30, 2015, 10:24:19 AM »
I think everyone was killed by small demon thingies so that's fine.

Offline mythogma

• Outcast
« Reply #57 on: October 09, 2015, 04:10:08 PM »
http://www.newsarama.com/26250-nycc-2015-marvel-iron-man-the-avengers-panel.html

A fan asked about whether Gambit would show up in ANAD Marvel. Brevoort said someone on the panel was writing Gambit, and he would show up soon.

panelists Nick Spencer, Gerry Duggan, Marguerite Bennett, Al Ewing, Frank Tieri, Greg Pak, and Josh Williamson
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 04:18:32 PM by mythogma »
Gambit: "Psychologist?"
Brother Voodoo: "In out brief time together, I've seen evidence of a personality type that is narcissistic, kletomaniacal, pathological, adrenaline-addicted, anti-athority, and given to reckless suicidal tendencies. No offense to you, Remy. But a super hero that moonlights as a thief? Dude...you have issues!"
(Gambit OG 2 #12)

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #58 on: October 09, 2015, 04:20:04 PM »
I hope that doesn't mean Sims/Bower and that is actually someone else on the panel.  I don't know who was at the panel.  But I would like a different Gambit than the TV persona in XMen '92.

edit after Mytogma's edit:
Thanks Mythogma for your updated post.  That means allot to me, I don't want to be stuck with Xmen '92 for my Gambit fix.  

« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 04:26:33 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline mythogma

• Outcast
« Reply #59 on: October 09, 2015, 04:24:15 PM »
I hope that doesn't mean Sims/Bower and that is actually someone else on the panel.  I don't know who was at the panel.  But I would like a different Gambit than the TV persona in XMen '92.

I just hope he doesn't end up on Uncanny Avengers, I don't mind him and Rogue teaming up again, just do not want him looking stupid or pathetic again.
Gambit: "Psychologist?"
Brother Voodoo: "In out brief time together, I've seen evidence of a personality type that is narcissistic, kletomaniacal, pathological, adrenaline-addicted, anti-athority, and given to reckless suicidal tendencies. No offense to you, Remy. But a super hero that moonlights as a thief? Dude...you have issues!"
(Gambit OG 2 #12)