Author Topic: Gambit Watch  (Read 1098552 times)

Offline AeroSennin

• Thief
Re: Gambit Watch
« Reply #135 on: October 30, 2015, 06:56:08 PM »
The sigil has a direwolf running on an ice white field, with the words 'Winter is Coming' underneath.

;)

Ahhh crap.... So he's likely to die soon  :crazy2:

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #136 on: November 07, 2015, 03:33:08 PM »
Unchecked anonymous info

http://boards.4chan.org/co/thread/77288385

Gambit will be re-accurring on Ucanny Avengers; he and Rogue will be an on-again/off-again couple but Gambit will decline being tied to the team full-time.

Also, the big resurrection in Uncanny Avengers? It's Morph. He'll have his 90s X-Men costume though as Marvel plans on exploiting the 90s era nostalgia with him on the team.

Offline Miss Misery

• X-Man Teacher
  • "Stay conscious and true to yourself."
« Reply #137 on: November 07, 2015, 04:04:06 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Really hoping that's not true.
“Sometimes I feel like you’re the only one who gets me, 1400-pound block of cheese.”—Gareth Reynolds

Online Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #138 on: November 07, 2015, 04:32:22 PM »
While I think it would make sense for Gambit to not commit to a team or the Avengers, the whole on/off sounds like angstville. 

Guess we'll see.

Offline bigstupidjellyfish

• X-Man Teacher
« Reply #139 on: November 07, 2015, 05:31:45 PM »
A lot of that other stuff makes me kinda sad.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #140 on: November 07, 2015, 08:15:43 PM »
so far so 90s the bad kind

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #141 on: November 07, 2015, 09:33:39 PM »
Might be overreacting guys... But I was kind of looking forward to him being an anti-hero. I was also hoping he'd be in UA less as I was holding onto the idea of him being a regular member of a book... Any book. Still got my fingers crossed for Secret Avengers or Agents of SHIELD with his status as leader of Thieves Guild intact.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #142 on: November 08, 2015, 06:21:39 AM »
I was kind of looking forward to him being an anti-hero too. I doubt that he will be a regular member of some other book anytime soon.

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #143 on: November 08, 2015, 11:37:21 AM »
I was kind of looking forward to him being an anti-hero too. I doubt that he will be a regular member of some other book anytime soon.

Why must you speak the truth? Let me hold onto my diluted dreams.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #144 on: November 08, 2015, 01:00:44 PM »
Lol  ;). I'm going refrain from any reaction to a baseless rumor from 4chan.  8)

Offline Miss Misery

• X-Man Teacher
  • "Stay conscious and true to yourself."
« Reply #145 on: November 08, 2015, 01:44:33 PM »
Lol  ;). I'm going refrain from any reaction to a baseless rumor from 4chan.  8)

Just saw that's where it came from and didn't bother clicking the lin (the one time I don't, right?)I take it back until we have some proof.
“Sometimes I feel like you’re the only one who gets me, 1400-pound block of cheese.”—Gareth Reynolds

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #146 on: November 08, 2015, 03:51:02 PM »
It is baseless... but also pointless. Why would such a useless rumor being making rounds? Where's there's smoke... well maybe its just smog, but it might be something to it. Or it could just be a fan desperate for some Gambit action. Either way, lets not wait and continue speculating. Not like we have anything else to talk about and throwing up guesses aren't going hurt anyone. Just dont get too attached to your theories. ;)
« Last Edit: November 08, 2015, 03:53:15 PM by DonPriceTag »

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #147 on: November 08, 2015, 04:16:16 PM »
Why must you speak the truth? Let me hold onto my diluted dreams.

Sorry bro :)

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #148 on: November 08, 2015, 04:18:56 PM »
This Wednesday we will know if rumour is true. If resurected character in UA #2 is Morph then this rumour is true.

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #149 on: November 10, 2015, 11:40:08 PM »
I didn't even know someone was getting resurrected in UA, let alone when. Guess that's what happens when you stop reading... I really can't see morph getting resurrected. Maybe in xmen 92 but not in the main universe.