Author Topic: Gambit Watch  (Read 1098141 times)

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
Re: Gambit Watch
« Reply #330 on: May 11, 2016, 10:13:36 AM »
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline Spoonz

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #331 on: May 11, 2016, 12:24:55 PM »
Found and "liked" it LOL

James Asmus liked it, so that's a green light from him at least!  Come on people we can do this!

Edit:  I have just this second noticed that this has already been covered in a different thread.  D'oh! 

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #332 on: May 11, 2016, 12:40:10 PM »
I can't find it and I can only scroll so long on twitter. A link to the tweet would be nice.  :D

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #333 on: May 11, 2016, 02:03:57 PM »
Below are links to Spoonz' and my own;

Check out @NickJay29's Tweet: https://twitter.com/NickJay29/status/730397612713639936?s=09

Check out @ThePrattLP's Tweet: https://twitter.com/ThePrattLP/status/727962759657230336?s=09
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #334 on: May 11, 2016, 02:47:55 PM »
Thanks Don! I retweeted and replied to get help out. :)
« Last Edit: May 11, 2016, 02:57:36 PM by Nekobaghira »

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #335 on: May 18, 2016, 02:14:33 AM »
Gambit Gazette
Artwork for Gambit: The Hunt For the Tomorrow Stone

http://gambitgazette.tumblr.com/tagged/hunt-for-the-tomorrow-stone/chrono

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #336 on: May 18, 2016, 06:07:26 PM »
I moved all the UA #9 stuff to its own thread for discussion reason. :)

Offline Miss Misery

• X-Man Teacher
  • "Stay conscious and true to yourself."
« Reply #337 on: May 19, 2016, 12:52:34 AM »
Gambit Gazette
Artwork for Gambit: The Hunt For the Tomorrow Stone

http://gambitgazette.tumblr.com/tagged/hunt-for-the-tomorrow-stone/chrono

Thanks for that!
“Sometimes I feel like you’re the only one who gets me, 1400-pound block of cheese.”—Gareth Reynolds

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #338 on: May 19, 2016, 01:10:55 PM »
The Hunt for the Tomorrow Stone is the cyber comic story written by Fabian. I hope it means the story will see print. :)

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #339 on: May 19, 2016, 03:36:24 PM »
The Hunt for the Tomorrow Stone is the cyber comic story written by Fabian. I hope it means the story will see print. :)

Doubt it seeing as Marvel dont seem to have it either

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #340 on: May 20, 2016, 07:46:36 AM »
Doubt it seeing as Marvel dont seem to have it either

That's too bad. They should have printed all of their cybercomics in a collection. People would have bought that. :)

I guess my point was that this was not new material.  That its not some "new" thing being released or something for anyone to look forward to except the person who has managed to get art from the artist from that story. Good for them! I'd take that art too if I could. LOL

Offline bigstupidjellyfish

• X-Man Teacher
« Reply #341 on: May 24, 2016, 01:55:40 PM »
You guys think Greg Pak would write Gambit? I liked the way he handled him in Storm #9 and wouldn't mind him taking him on more long term. Maybe we get his Action Comics artist/co-writer, Aaron Kuder, to join him?

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #342 on: May 24, 2016, 02:45:51 PM »
Comics Explained did a video chronicling Apocalypse and brought up Gambit twice. However, it was so inaccurate I'm not sure where he got his information from. He claims Gambit took part in the mutant massacre alongside the Marauders and that he joined  Apocalypse because he thought that the mutant race needed a leader and Apocalypse was the one that could do the job at any cost, basically... light him up if you see fit.

https://youtu.be/d-tfybIheCo

Offline bigstupidjellyfish

• X-Man Teacher
« Reply #343 on: May 24, 2016, 02:52:25 PM »
Comics Explained did a video chronicling Apocalypse and brought up Gambit twice. However, it was so inaccurate I'm not sure where he got his information from. He claims Gambit took part in the mutant massacre alongside the Marauders and that he joined  Apocalypse because he thought that the mutant race needed a leader and Apocalypse was the one that could do the job at any cost, basically... light him up if you see fit.

https://youtu.be/d-tfybIheCo

At least be polite when doing it, we don't want to come off as (o)s.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #344 on: May 24, 2016, 04:18:58 PM »
You guys think Greg Pak would write Gambit? I liked the way he handled him in Storm #9 and wouldn't mind him taking him on more long term. Maybe we get his Action Comics artist/co-writer, Aaron Kuder, to join him?

I liked Gambit in Storm #9 so I  would like Pak to write him again. It was a good issue.