Author Topic: Gambit Movie News  (Read 385402 times)

Offline Nevaratoiel

• Artisian
  • X-Man Legend
  • I don't bite... hard...
    • Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting
Re: Gambit Movie News
« Reply #150 on: July 29, 2015, 05:39:21 PM »
It's always like this. Some site posts something and other sites just copy it without even researching it further. I'm not believing any of it until we hear it directly from an official source.
Nicole a.k.a. Nev a.k.a. Neva

I come and go, and come and go, but you're not rid of me that easy... ;D
ELFAE | Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #151 on: July 29, 2015, 05:42:45 PM »
There is the rumor that this was generated to hide FF's new film stuff, can't recall where I read that but I'm sure its one of the links in this thread.  LOL

well all press is good press, people are talking about this, either way its not the end of the world, itll be made

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #152 on: July 29, 2015, 05:54:34 PM »
well all press is good press, people are talking about this, either way its not the end of the world, it'll be made

I hope that it will .... I agree with the press ... and it could be to keep the film top of mind. Its like testing the water as it were .. in general.

Offline Gambit4love1

• Guild Scholar
« Reply #153 on: July 29, 2015, 09:07:09 PM »
i just can't see Channing Tatum dropping out of Gambit?!?

After watching the interviews I saw of him, talking about Gambit with so much passion and love for the character. Making sure they take there time with it and not to rush making the film. Even his appearance at comic con to promote the film shows him pushing the film out there.

He wouldn't just quit so easily because of a small disagreement.

What I would like to see him to do on social media, is to debunk these rumours with something of a Gambit tease.

I don't know, something like Ryan Reynolds dressed as Deadpool in front of Gambit, facing the camera and we can see the back of Gambits trench coat and head sock, holding cards in one hand maybe  ;D

something to calm the situation and show support for Gambit. Let's be honest if everything goes well, these two characters will eventually meet down the line.
Gambit
Redhood
Winter Soldier

Offline M

• X-Man
« Reply #154 on: July 30, 2015, 11:56:44 AM »
Yeah, I'm not sure I'm really buying him dropping out of Gambit, he was (from what I gather) one of the driving forces in getting the movie started. Plus this is a role that he could really sink his teeth into in order to take his acting skills to a more serious level. Gambit character has enough gravitas that it's a nice step up from the lighter stuff he's been involved in with. It's a good progression. Oh and he also stands to make a large quantity of cashola. My guess is that maybe he's clashing with people on certain elements of the story, character or any such details and that's it. I really think he could pull off a good gambit despite maybe not 'resembling' Remy enough, people are just spoiled because Hugh Jackman is basically a totally spot on wolverine look alike. One thing I really like about Tatum is that he has that athletic ability that you know Remy exudes naturally

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #155 on: July 30, 2015, 04:07:31 PM »
time for a tinfoil hat moment, What if this is a distraction not from FF stuff previously mentioned but to hide the fact he is going to appear in Apocalypse and he's filming scenes now, what a big surprise that would be him showing up no one knowing. Unlike Antman blowing its Falcon surprise in its tv promotion a week before the films release

Offline Nevaratoiel

• Artisian
  • X-Man Legend
  • I don't bite... hard...
    • Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting
« Reply #156 on: July 30, 2015, 05:29:49 PM »
I don't know, something like Ryan Reynolds dressed as Deadpool in front of Gambit, facing the camera and we can see the back of Gambits trench coat and head sock, holding cards in one hand maybe  ;D

Oh, puh-lease!! Drop the head sock! A sock is meant for being around your feet, not your head! NO head sock!!! ;)
Nicole a.k.a. Nev a.k.a. Neva

I come and go, and come and go, but you're not rid of me that easy... ;D
ELFAE | Gambit's Royal Flush Fanlisting

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #157 on: July 30, 2015, 06:23:54 PM »
Have to agree with the 'no headsock'.  ;D

If I knew how to do gifs on my phone, this where I'd put a big one of stewie griffin saying 'what the deuce?!?'  How did this happen?!?!? I'm not going the biggest fan of Tatum, but if he leaves the project does stand a good chance of dying.  :o

Offline Moonlight Nightmare

• X-Man
« Reply #158 on: July 30, 2015, 06:43:54 PM »
I like the theory that he is shooting scenes for something, but my best bet is that it could be for either Apoccy or Deadpool
Looking for my forever Gambit rper, message me :)

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #159 on: July 31, 2015, 11:11:02 AM »

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #160 on: July 31, 2015, 11:57:13 AM »

Offline Spoonz

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #161 on: July 31, 2015, 02:02:39 PM »
Well that writer is a massive douche.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #162 on: July 31, 2015, 02:31:35 PM »
Well that writer is a massive douche.

well he isnt saying anything new so who cares we know this s*** already we complained about this s*** before it was mainstream man, anyway on to more positive stuff like what cinemabland think of whos who http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Gambit-Reveals-Point-Film-Villain-Other-Major-Characters-73437.html

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #163 on: July 31, 2015, 02:32:25 PM »
also the day all the Tatum leaving stuff came out this artical got overlooked http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Gambit-May-Eyeing-Rising-Star-Its-Female-Lead-73927.html

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #164 on: July 31, 2015, 03:26:45 PM »
also the day all the Tatum leaving stuff came out this artical got overlooked http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Gambit-May-Eyeing-Rising-Star-Its-Female-Lead-73927.html

Belladonna)