Author Topic: Gambit Movie News  (Read 389475 times)

Offline cc008

• X-Man Legend
Re: Gambit Movie News
« Reply #945 on: September 23, 2017, 05:33:49 PM »
Don't believe it.

Yes, Madrox could be fan in it:)
The truth is that Gambit never shared panels with Madrox or Dani.

Eh.. It's totally understandable to not believe the rumor, but not because of the other characters mentioned. Deadpool never shared panels with Colossus never shared panels with Negasonic Teenage freaking Warhead lol.
Who Dat

Offline DonPriceTag

• @theprattlp
  • Global Moderator
  • X-Man Legend
  • Heavens to Murgatroyd!
« Reply #946 on: September 23, 2017, 07:22:04 PM »
Didn't Gambit interact with the New Mutants during Second Coming in Limbo? That whole Deathbit thing? But I like the idea. If it's real... I think if it wasn't someone would have been able to disprove it before publishing it or after. I'm not betting on it but sometimes this is done intentionally to get a feel for the fan response. Have no clue if this, is that. But CBR and Screenrant both reporting it gives it a bit more cred.
Rogue being flung vagina-first at the first male that pops up on her radar isn't how I'd define "romance," but Marvel must be using a different dictionary than me.- NicoPony

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #947 on: September 24, 2017, 04:45:45 AM »
I don`t remember Dani in Limbo squad.

It is just a possible short plot. It could be a good movie or could be a bad. I wasn`t a fan of his origin plot or how they described it.

Second part of movie soubnded better for me.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #948 on: September 24, 2017, 04:46:38 AM »

Eh.. It's totally understandable to not believe the rumor, but not because of the other characters mentioned. Deadpool never shared panels with Colossus never shared panels with Negasonic Teenage freaking Warhead lol.

Yeah, Deadpool movie is a good example.

Offline wantutosigh

• Outcast
« Reply #949 on: September 26, 2017, 12:32:01 PM »
Interesting. If this is true and that is an accurate description of the script it seems like an early version. And I have to say they seemed like they were on the right track from the beginning. I remember after the first script was written and went around to actors and agents there was a buzz that it was a good script. So I'm very interested in what it looks like now and how they feel they've improved it.

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #950 on: September 26, 2017, 07:02:10 PM »
Wasn't there some time where the script wasn't right? Its so confusing. Wished there was more concrete news for the film.

Offline wantutosigh

• Outcast
« Reply #951 on: September 27, 2017, 06:33:21 PM »
If I remember right, the news was first that Chris Claremont wrote a treatment and then Josh Zetumer wrote the screenplay. I remember a couple sources saying that it was a good script and they started auditioning Rebecca Ferguson, Abby Lee, and Lea Seydoux for Belladonna and articles reported that it was a highly contested role. Lea Seydoux landed the role and I believe after this is when the rumor of Channing Tatum leaving the project came out. And even though it was reported that that rumor was totally false a few days later after he officially signed on, from that point on all the negativity and delays followed including Rupert Wyatt dropping out months later.

So I wonder if the script being reported on was this first script they seemed to be going with for a bit. Seems likely.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #952 on: September 27, 2017, 06:58:15 PM »
I think it was old script too.

Offline anya

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #953 on: September 28, 2017, 09:29:59 AM »
It could be from the new script, it could be from the old script, it could be some guy in his basement making stuff up just see how many people believe him... ;)

Offline wantutosigh

• Outcast
« Reply #954 on: September 28, 2017, 06:03:38 PM »
Sure. But I believe the point we're making is if someone did read a Gambit script and leaked the plot details to these sites, then it would most likely be the early version of the script due to the fact it apparently went out to people. There was even a casting call that was online for the movie. Honestly, when there was buzz going around about the Gambit script being good, I remember thinking that the script might leak online at some point. But I haven't thought about it in a while until these alleged plot details of the Gambit movie script came out.

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #955 on: September 29, 2017, 02:49:07 PM »
True or not but now I really want to see Remy and Madrox on heist. At least in comics.

Offline cc008

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #956 on: September 29, 2017, 03:35:00 PM »
True or not but now I really want to see Remy and Madrox on heist. At least in comics.

Agreed. Would be so much fun.
Who Dat

Offline Nekobaghira

• Administrator
  • X-Man Legend
« Reply #957 on: September 29, 2017, 06:56:01 PM »
Maddrox would be such an asset being able to multiply and create distractions.  :D

Offline purplevit

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #958 on: September 30, 2017, 06:28:38 AM »

Black Bolt Actor Had Wanted to Play Gambit

http://screenrant.com/inhumans-anson-mount-gambit/

Anson Mount: “I wanted to be Gambit for a really long time, and then Channing Tatum ruined that for me! But I think he’s gonna do a great job.”

Offline cc008

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #959 on: September 30, 2017, 09:52:38 AM »
And now he has to play Black Bolt.

Poor guy.  :crazy2:
Who Dat