Author Topic: MMX 8  (Read 19256 times)

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
Re: MMX 8
« Reply #90 on: February 17, 2019, 09:57:38 AM »

Edit: After reading other posts elsewhere like on CBR and Tumblr, I feel that I should clarify the 'I love you' thing. When Gambit says it, I don't think he's saying it just to say it, but more like he's putting an exclamation point on his feelings before going to do something that is dangerous, or wants to leave Rogue with a good memory. The last time Rogue said it was to put an exclamation on it, back in XXM 18, when Gambit was dying and she was being, as she said, 'selfish'. Hence the sour feelings about how long it's been since she's said it, and we know she's a runner.
Last time Remy said it was when they were saying their vows apart from that its pretty equal actually between them, but never has he said it before doing something dangerous ,

X-Men 45 Remy say's i love you but real low cause Bobby's there, Rogue says i love you too and leaves him and the x-menUXM 343 Rogue thinking she's going to die shout's Gambit i love you ive always loved you, Gambit save's her and they have dialog which is that of Twilight even though it was before TwilightUXM 349 Rogue after z luv making tells Remy she loves him , twice and Gambits all emo about saying she can't because she doesnt know him bla bla
UXM 350 they both say it but Rogue says she love's him unconditionally then later leaves him to die lolXM 81 Rogue talks about her dream to Gambit where he say's he still loves her like she still loves him
UXM 375 Gambit tells a "dieing" Rogue he always loved her , he needs her to know
XXM 18 Rogues last time saying it

Offline Paradox Jast

• X-Man Teacher
    • Jasticus on Fanfiction.net
« Reply #91 on: February 17, 2019, 12:08:05 PM »
Last time Remy said it was when they were saying their vows apart from that its pretty equal actually between them, but never has he said it before doing something dangerous ,

MMX #3, page 9 - right before boarding the enemy ship with Deadpool because their ship had no weapons. It stood out to me, so I had to go back and check, make sure I didn't mis-remember.

Offline Dantay

• X-Man Legend
« Reply #92 on: February 17, 2019, 12:56:59 PM »

MMX #3, page 9 - right before boarding the enemy ship with Deadpool because their ship had no weapons. It stood out to me, so I had to go back and check, make sure I didn't mis-remember.
didnt even look, i believe you, i stand corrected