Site Stuff > Site News

Site Issues

(1/3) > >>

Nekobaghira:
The site has been under attack by IP's from China. It's a DDoS attack which means Distributed Denial of Service attack.

This gives the 508 error of resource limits.
My service provider is working on it but have no protection for the site from these attacks.
They have given me a solution which I will investigate to keep the site safe from such attacks. I'm in the early stages of the solution.

We had to temporarily shut the site down yesterday 8/15/19 to protect other sites that live on the same server as mine.

For now, we're okay.

anya:
*cross fingers* hopefully it’s all good now.

Nekobaghira:
My other issue is unresolved til Sept 1st. I'm not going to buy more space, I'm certain its because of the DDoS attack, that my "quota" for resource limits is reached.

We'll just roll with it.

Nekobaghira:
Okay, I've changed a few things, will take 24-48 hours for my protective solution to kick in.

Not sure how the the resource issue will be resolved, as I've said prior, we'll roll with it. It should reset on Sept 1st.

Nekobaghira:
Update:
We're out of resources due to the attack. I've been given some space to help us limp along until my monthly quota is reset, which is five days from today, Sept 1.

I've had to add a security measure. I will plan on another security thing.Please be patient, in a few days, we should be our "normal" selves, but with a few more security things added.

Thanks, while I would never tell people not to visit, it might be best to wait til Sept 1 and check on this place.

I will check daily because I've got to keep vigilant in protecting it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version